X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Install Meet: Saturday, October 11th, 2008

SWAP PICS ON PAGE 4!

What's up SOCAL!

I will be hosting an H22 Install Meet on Saturday, October 11th, 2008. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow CB cats, learn about H22A swaps, eat some good food, and take some great pictures. I would like to document the meet with some good pics so we can post a comprehensive, step by step instructional thread so we can help out others who want to perform this swap.

Here's what we need to get this meet going:

- Seasoned CB7 H22 Swap Members
    - Chery Picker
    - List of all parts needed for the swap (I need a shopping list)

Food and drinks are on me.

So if your down, please post your name and the words ATTENDING next to it. RSVP by no later than October 8th.

So if you want to learn about H22A Swaps, help out with the swap, take pictures, or just want to eat, swing by. Time/location to be determined, but it will most likely be in Oceanside.

Hope to see you there!

-Gerald
    Last edited by R33cb7; 10-16-2008, 01:50 AM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

SWEET! Good luck I would be there but i a, on the other side of the country. and im doing mine next week. have fun.

can't wait to see the results

Comment

oh man good deal. sounds like a good ol time. i will RSVP next week since i just started school and dunno the activites yet. hope to see you soon gerald!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I LOVE install meets. Wish I could be there, but we'll be having one here soon as well.

Good luck on your swap man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ahhh this is like a contrast to my h22 uninstall meet. lol!

the homies, the cars, and the tear down!

ill "try" to make it down. im packed with soo much homework, its taking my social life away. its even making it harder for me to see my gf even though i only see her once a week.
          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-02-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
            ahhh this is like a contrast to my h22 uninstall meet. lol!

the homies, the cars, and the tear down!

ill "try" to make it down. im packed with soo much homework, its taking my social life away. its even making it harder for me to see my gf even though i only see her once a week.
            Cool. Yeah I remember that meet. Mad chill.

Comment

Gerald you know Im down for the homie. Ill try my best to make it but Ill let you know by Tuesday.
              14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

it's cool you're hosting this, sucks more people don't.

to all the other guys who are in the area but not going its going to be a cool oppurtunity and you should jump on it. i'd like to go but i'm a little far away.

Comment

if its still going after 5pm i could possibly help with wiring or help stand around and watch
                  things i can think of:
                  prelude high pressure power steering line
                  ecu pins for adding vtec and knock wiring
                  custom size belt if your keeping a/c (43 inches i think?)
                  h22 header
                  transmission fluid, coolant, oil etc.
                  Last edited by 2.2litrebeater; 10-02-2008, 07:40 PM.
                  FA1

Comment

auto h22 swap eh? did you get the lsd with that?

anyway, i'm with rob on this one, i wish i could go but i'm a little too far away. i've never done an auto swap before so i'd imagine it'd add a little excitement to the project. good luck, you guys should have a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                      if its still going after 5pm i could possibly help with wiring or help stand around and watch
                      things i can think of:
                      prelude high pressure power steering line
                      ecu pins for adding vtec and knock wiring
                      custom size belt if your keeping a/c (43 inches i think?)
                      h22 header
                      transmission fluid, coolant, oil etc.
                      just lure this woman with some beer and he'll definately go. hell even jaime might come out of the bushes.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER View Post
                        Gerald you know Im down for the homie. Ill try my best to make it but Ill let you know by Tuesday.
                        Cool. Ready to see your whip too!

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                        auto h22 swap eh? did you get the lsd with that?
                        Yeah bro. I'm one of the few of weirdos that's going the auto LSD route instead of the manual transmission one.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        just lure this woman with some beer and he'll definately go. hell even jaime might come out of the bushes.
                        Depending where I can host this will depend on if I'll get beer. A wrench and a nice cold one go hand in hand!

Comment

Wow this sounds like lots of fun! I'll probably be in National City though as it will be my sisters birthday.
                          Some other things you might want to consider on the list:
                          >spark plugs, plug wires, dizzy cap and rotor depending on condition.
                          >timming belt, balancer shaft belt, water pump, new auto tensioner OR parts to do the manual tensioner conversion.
                          >wires to run the vtec solenoid and pressure switch and knock sensor goodies
                          >Maybe new mounts depending on condition.
                          >New injector seals and o-rings, unless you trust the old stuff.
                          >Other routine maintainance stuff like fuel pump etc. if you havn't replaced that stuff in awhile.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

cool sound great. I'll be ATTENDING so hope to see u guys there. GABE

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                              Wow this sounds like lots of fun! I'll probably be in National City though as it will be my sisters birthday.
                              Some other things you might want to consider on the list:
                              >spark plugs, plug wires, dizzy cap and rotor depending on condition.
                              >timming belt, balancer shaft belt, water pump, new auto tensioner OR parts to do the manual tensioner conversion.
                              >wires to run the vtec solenoid and pressure switch and knock sensor goodies
                              >Maybe new mounts depending on condition.
                              >New injector seals and o-rings, unless you trust the old stuff.
                              >Other routine maintainance stuff like fuel pump etc. if you havn't replaced that stuff in awhile.
                              yes i would highly recommed that stuff.

basically your just replacing old rubber. rubber sucks when its old and they have this nasty habit of cracking. im in the process of gettin a timing and junk done. i spent about 250 dollars shipped on parts alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X