No announcement yet.

farewell to the CD sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ok, I just have an irritation for orange peel. Nice hair cut Tim.

Comment

are you check me out again wilson ?
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

no, I just noticed a brown blob in your side mirror and saw you :P

Comment

I showed the old skool pics of the solex carbs, as soon as he saw it he was like, ''Solex carbs.'' and he was right! he keeps on saying he recognizes the place he even said he thinks its in Quezon, I think my dad might know your dad from back in the day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post

Did they paint over the rear bumper lights?
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

^ haha nah i did that to be more j-spec. they don't even have those side markers in the japan, but the wagons do?! weird b/c the wagons here DON'T haha friggin JDM.
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
                I showed the old skool pics of the solex carbs, as soon as he saw it he was like, ''Solex carbs.'' and he was right! he keeps on saying he recognizes the place he even said he thinks its in Quezon, I think my dad might know your dad from back in the day lol.
                yeah man it's very possible. i look up to my dad a LOT! his name is raymond if you want to ask your dad if that name is familiar. he had a racing crew name too but i forgot what that is.
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                X