crooked smog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crooked smog

can someone let me borrow there f22 accord for half an hour so i can pass my emmissions???? i'll give you a used dc sports header + down pipe for f22....if you help me out please

sigh, I wish I didnt just barely pass because of my crappy cat, i'd be all over this. Good luck. let me know if you sell the header.

Comment

What do you plan to do exactly if you don't mind me asking? Like are you just plannig to switch license plates or do you just need a car that will give you passing results and then know a place that will just apply those results to your info. If you are having trouble finding someone with a CB I can probably be of service. (any requirements?)

Comment

most likely they will scan the unsmoggable car, then put the similar but smoggable car on the sniffer. simple and illegal .
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
          most likely they will scan the unsmoggable car, then put the similar but smoggable car on the sniffer. simple and illegal .
          Quite, and possibly a sting operation.

Someone went into my friend's gun store and tried to sell them an illegally modified Ruger Mini-14 Ranch. The store turned them down but another customer that was just browsing, bought it on the spot. Turned out it was a sting.

Comment

i hope you know they check vin numbers......

Comment

I tripped out when I last took my car for smog. I didn't have my paperwork with the bar code on it, so the mechanic just scaned the one on the door jam LOL....I never paid any attention to that bar code, didn't know it was there

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
              X