SOCAL, i need your help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOCAL, i need your help!!

as most of you guys know i do photo as a hobby and i only have a rebel xt. i am planning to upgrade within the next few weeks if i can get rid of my rebel xt. if i do get the upgrade the things i wont be able to use are...

rebel xt kit in BLACK, which is kinda rare as most were sold in silver (the entire kit like how you would buy it new, all the wires and cables, battery and charger, all the instruction manuals, and original warranty cards.)
    uv filter for the kit lens
    wireless remote
    a canon camera bag
    sony tripod max of 6lbs
    2 extra batteries

all these items equates to a $1000 (not the asking price) WORTH of stuff. i will let go of the accesories as soon as i sell the rebel kit itself. all i need right now is for someone to say yes ill buy the kit or everything and we can work things out from there.

EDIT: this is not a proper fs thread hence it is in the regional. some people have already missread the post. $1000 is not the asking price its ALOT less than what you think. pm me if you are interested
    Last edited by nghtrydr23; 05-06-2008, 11:59 PM.
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

man i would love to get your camera kit but would hate having a new money pit. gl with this aaron.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Aaron have you sold your other lenses already? And the extra batteries are for the DSLR right?

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

unnecessary posts have been cleaned....

good luck aaron.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
          Aaron have you sold your other lenses already? And the extra batteries are for the DSLR right?

no i havent, if i dun get rid of the body im not getting rid of anything.

thanx jed
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
          X