Hot import nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot import nights

Is anyone going to this, hot import nights on 3/22/08 saturday, because I.E. tuners should roll to this deep,

me and a buddy are going

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY
      me and a buddy are going
      that's cool, we should gather up more cars and roll deep, but im not the one to set this up, somebody else should set it up

Comment

Oh boy! I got to go to this one this time for sure

At what time are you guys planning on heading over there?

Comment

Originally posted by socal_cb7
          Oh boy! I got to go to this one this time for sure

At what time are you guys planning on heading over there?
          Who's ever going we should meet some where and roll all together

Comment

im gettin there early like at 5 so i can get my full moneys worth lol

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
            94 z28 M6 sold
            89 turbo targa white package supra sold
            92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY
              im gettin there early like at 5 so i can get my full moneys worth lol
              I hear you bro, and all the little give aways, so if any one is going from the i.e. speak up

Comment

I'm coming from LA.

this sucks I have somewhere to be early, and I don't get out 'till 8. If I go I'll be there at 9pm.

Comment

back in 2005 on my first HIN in san diego, my homies and i were gonna go home after setting up our cars at the end of the day, then we saw an asian guy wit his gf sitting on the floor with a pillow. we asked him what happened and if hes alright, and he said that he was from LA and his car was showing (a pos civic at the time) and his homeboys said they had no room for him to stay at the hotel so they left them there.

we thought that was fucked up so we gave him a place to stay over for the night, his gf was pretty cute as well.we wanted to get her drunk and have her ride the train as a billing fee HAHA. but at the end he was very greatful.

he crashed his car sometime after the show and got the newer civic si coupes. he put a lot of work onto it and now its the main front of the new HIN flyer. if you see a civic with a crazy wide body kit, thats his.

we just told him he better hook us with a place to stay next time were around la area.

Comment

whoa jed, nice background story. that ep3 is l337.

for being good guys, even though it was probably to try to get his girl ahha.

Comment

so is anyone going, so we could set up a list, and a meet before we head out to it

Comment

Jed, are you talking about this car?

*edit* wrong car
                        Last edited by Blk EX Coupe; 03-16-2008, 03:51 AM.

Comment

here's a password ..."postcard" for $10.00 off tickets www.hotimportnights.com

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

yea long.. that civic

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              back in 2005 on my first HIN in san diego, my homies and i were gonna go home after setting up our cars at the end of the day, then we saw an asian guy wit his gf sitting on the floor with a pillow. we asked him what happened and if hes alright, and he said that he was from LA and his car was showing (a pos civic at the time) and his homeboys said they had no room for him to stay at the hotel so they left them there.

we thought that was fucked up so we gave him a place to stay over for the night, his gf was pretty cute as well.we wanted to get her drunk and have her ride the train as a billing fee HAHA. but at the end he was very greatful.he crashed his car sometime after the show and got the newer civic si coupes. he put a lot of work onto it and now its the main front of the new HIN flyer. if you see a civic with a crazy wide body kit, thats his.

we just told him he better hook us with a place to stay next time were around la area.

he was grateful you guys didnt run a train on his girl...hahahhaha

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X