Sneaky Dodge Charger cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneaky Dodge Charger cops

Uggg......I'm a little pissed. I hate these new Dodge Charger cops we've got around here. Tootlin down I5 by Tacoma on Saturday morning, doing about 80 and pull up behind a Charge. Tinted windows, he's cruisin along, so I'm like fine, I'll pass him, cuz he was doing about 70 anyways (since when were cops allowed to speed but we're not?) and I move to pass him. The second I go around him, he hits the lights and pulls me over. The other thing, he knew my exact speed, but I was behind him. Very weird, anyways, just wanted to vent about these frickin cops. Watch out for the Chargers.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

From what I understand, there are some police radars can clock you from like any direction even if ur behind them.

Whenever I get a ticket I usually contest it as I often find myself with more time than money so I just fight em. Never know, the officer may not show and it'll get thrown out.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

yes cops can radar u from behind. when u speed up and notice them all late. u slow down before u pass em but it dont matter. they prolly already clocked u when u was behind em. the car wasnt marked?

Comment

nope, nothing, looked like a lightly modifed charger. tinted windows and shit.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

ya its funny. They aparently are not above the law. lolz, sure. I thought they can only radar you when they are at a dead stop. How does it work right if they're moving.

Comment

I would guess similiar to the way an airplane can radar something while moving at 600+mph. Sends out signal and when it returns in a certain time that calculates your speed.
            "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

><((((º>

Comment

^^^

technology is WAY ahead of what we think...
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

yeah. i was talking to a cop up in MD. she told me the cops have 3 radars. one in the back window(so when you speed up and dont realize its a cop), one on the dash(for clocking at a dead stop or while driving), and a hand held one. but the cop must be certified to use the hand held one. if they arent then you could propably get out of the ticket. but im sure maple will come up here and correct me. lol.

them chargers and impaulas are freakin slick. i remember one time i was driving back home and saw an Impaula pass me. didnt have nothing but a 5in silver anntanna where the radio anntanna is. 10min later i saw that same car had pulled someone over. i didnt even see any lights on the dash or the back window. only in the brake lights.

Comment

Always look for antennas or if it doesn't have that look for the XMT on their license plate. They have to have that if its a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    yeah. i was talking to a cop up in MD. she told me the cops have 3 radars. one in the back window(so when you speed up and dont realize its a cop), one on the dash(for clocking at a dead stop or while driving), and a hand held one. but the cop must be certified to use the hand held one. if they arent then you could propably get out of the ticket. but im sure maple will come up here and correct me. lol.

them chargers and impaulas are freakin slick. i remember one time i was driving back home and saw an Impaula pass me. didnt have nothing but a 5in silver anntanna where the radio anntanna is. 10min later i saw that same car had pulled someone over. i didnt even see any lights on the dash or the back window. only in the brake lights.
                    * Impala *
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                      * Impala *
                      lmao. i wasnt sure if i spelled it right when i put it up there at 1st. lol.

Comment

Yeap almost everywhere they have the new chargers. They are ALL over MA. State Police and small town police.

As for speeding or getting pulled over... at night put the light on and turn off car...

when the cop askes you if your speeding, say you were keeping up with traffic doing the (whatever the speed limit is) and NOTHING else.

even if theres noone on the road.. say this line. They will write it down when you fight it in court and they will throw it out =p once you go the first/ second time

take it from maple

Comment

In MD you can also tell cop cars by the tag stickers. I've come across a bunch of plain jane gran prix's, impalas, expeditions, etc. with tags that expire in 2011 Any regular joe can only get 2 years on their tags at a time. I've even seen a silverado with hay bales in the bed all strobed up with a car pulled over.

><((((º>

Comment

Quick TX tip: All police cars, marked or unmarked have Texas Exempt plates. Plain white, unlike regular plates with the blue design at the top and bottom.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                              In MD you can also tell cop cars by the tag stickers. I've come across a bunch of plain jane gran prix's, impalas, expeditions, etc. with tags that expire in 2011 Any regular joe can only get 2 years on their tags at a time. I've even seen a silverado with hay bales in the bed all strobed up with a car pulled over.

yeah. MD cops are slick. dirty idgits. lol. one time i saw a charger(when the police 1st got them) sitting on a on-ramp off of 270. i think he was just waitin to catch someone speeding. he'd take off and be on that guy before he even realized what was going on.

i only see the chargers on the highway tho(or the majority of them) because thats all they're good for, top end power. you get them into down town frederick, MD, HA HA AH. they wouldnt be able to keep up because of all the side streets and turns.

Comment

Working...
                              X