This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 14th

ilovemycb7 and I have decided that we, the NWers, should have a meet on the 14th. Im thinking somewhere in Kent or around that area.

When:

Sunday, October 14th

Time:

4:30pm

Where:

Kent Station Directions

People who are coming:
    -90ACCORDLXGUY
    -ilovemycb7
    -TEH_L33T_CB7
    -Smseagren83
    -91Accord-LX
    -ONBBS17s
    -blackice
    -moe
    -snailin91
    -phantomcb7

People who might be coming:
    -d112crzy
    Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 10-14-2007, 03:06 AM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

I'll be there.

Comment

thats a good date for me.... just decide on the place/plans. i can make it (or should be able to)....thats local to me
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yessss. We've already got another member in on this. Hopefully we got a few more.

Also lets hope the weather is good.

Err, so far I've got no idea on the place. As far as time i'd say sometime in the afternoon? Like 3 o'clock range?

Edit: Sean, since you are local do you have any good ideas of places? If you don't want to think about anything that's cool. Just thought you might have something to throw in.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
          Yessss. We've already got another member in on this. Hopefully we got a few more.

Also lets hope the weather is good.

Err, so far I've got no idea on the place. As far as time i'd say sometime in the afternoon? Like 3 o'clock range?

Edit: Sean, since you are local do you have any good ideas of places? If you don't want to think about anything that's cool. Just thought you might have something to throw in.
          3 sounds good to me

Comment

Okay, now we just need to figure out a place.

Comment

What about this: It's a Fred Meyer.

10201 SE 240th St
              Kent, WA 98031
              (253) 859-5533

Comment

why not meet at the park and ride in the valley its a better place to start taking pics instead of a gehtoo store parking lot cause chances are the roof top will be deserted and for some reason park and ride photo shoots/meets always have great pics.
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

if its in kent. the kent station (new outlet area) is a decent area. there is a parking garage and i believe roof access.

or there is Emerald Downs. thats an easy place to get to since its right off 167. Or Auburn train station. that place at night has awesome lighting scenery for photoshoots. im gonna take my car there when its done with the face lift.

those are just a few places. if u need more ideas let me know/.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

the park and ride by 272nd is pretty cool looking for pics

OR

if u wanna drive down pac hwy alil more into sea tac angle lake park is pretty cool and there is a view of some water
                    Last edited by moe; 10-06-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moe

lol, thats just an open flat parking lot....

Comment

o i thought there was a rock sculpture.... maby im thinking of some thing else

angle lake would be cool though cuz it shouldnt be busy

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          the kent station (new outlet area) is a decent area. there is a parking garage and i believe roof access.

or there is Emerald Downs. thats an easy place to get to since its right off 167. Or Auburn train station. that place at night has awesome lighting scenery for photoshoots.

Originally posted by moe

OR

if u wanna drive down pac hwy alil more into sea tac angle lake park is pretty cool and there is a view of some water
                          These all sound like good places

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            if its in kent. the kent station (new outlet area) is a decent area. there is a parking garage and i believe roof access.
                            I did that layout for the construction of that place.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Well all of these places sound great. And if they are close enough maybe we could migrate around between a few.

Park and ride sounds good to me. Especially if its raining, because we can get pics inside the garage part.

Comment

Working...
                              X