Day Light Savings On This Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day Light Savings On This Saturday

just letting you guys have a reminder... that way everyone shows up for the meet this sunday on time.....
    SO DONT FORGET TO SET YOU CLOCKS AN HOUR A HEAD ON SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT....

i thought it was sunday at midnight.....
    -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

technically

well technically its sunday at 2 am. thanx to our govment its early this year.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

What is this "Daylight Savings Time" you speak of Arizona ppl dont ever change their clocks....ever...

This actually kinda sucks for me cuz this means we'll be back on Cali time and all my friends and fam back home will now be 2 hours ahead instead of 1

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

they are talking about abolishing "daylight savings time" all together. if i understand correctly, it originated back in WW1 or WW2. it was a way to have the workers get more work done on the hours of daylight that were available. but yes Arizona and a few other states dont recognize the "daylight savings time" change over....

Comment

make sure your clocks are changed by the time u wake up on sunday morning!!!!
            -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
            X