dose any one know one eye guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dose any one know one eye guy?

if any one knows him in persion and ect please tell him he hasnt send me my jdm head lights yet its been almost a year so help me out thanks
    Head light service and grill service avable PM me for info for head lights most year and make. i now do valve covers

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/member.php?u=1914

who AZaccord is talking about...

Comment

if it's been a year, i don't think you're getting them. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Last Activity: 07-12-2006 12:50 PM

I'm thinking he's gone.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

go pay him a visit.

Comment

uh yeah, that kid jacked you. go knock on his door
            -pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

good luck w/finding him....
              here's the story,,,, he used to have a "speed shop" in lynnwood wa. he ran that into the ground...(what a shame). he fucked over alot of peeps on the way down the tubes.... he was keeping his car at his mom's for awhile,,, and then parted it out...or something like that.... but anyhow, sorry to hear about your loss,,, but you are not the only one.... Karma will find him some day....

Comment

I remember meeting that kid... yeah last I heard was the whole shop story and then he said he wasnt gonna have internet anymore...

Comment

wow, what rock did you crawl out from.... you gonna make it to the meet next month????

Comment

well, im HOPIN to pick up an h22 coupe on friday if it gets my stamp of approval, and if so you know ill be there. i was readin the thread on it earlier

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                      well, im HOPIN to pick up an h22 coupe on friday if it gets my stamp of approval, and if so you know ill be there. i was readin the thread on it earlier
                      go either way. we have some non cb cars coming and none of us have a problem.

dude, this is gona be a huge meet, go!!

anyways, Matt i think is this guy's name. yea, he's fucking shady.

After the shop thing, he had a turbo crx that he tried selling to my friend up in seattle and nothing was in working order. He also sold tons of shit on this forum and never shipped anything.

I know of atleast 5 others on this forum.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i met this guy once at the lynnwood meet or whatever. man that was a loong time ago.

didnt know what to think of him....... weird eyeball.

that was kinda mean^^ oh well.
                        Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-11-2007, 05:19 PM.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                        X