No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my progress reat sway bar todayy =P hopefully install tmrw after work and if not then possible sunday!

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
      got my progress reat sway bar todayy =P hopefully install tmrw after work and if not then possible sunday!
      WTF
      where
      i never got mine

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
        Sweeeet. I would love an aftermarket rear sway.

Comment

heh yes very stokked!! anyone kno where the link is for the diy for the install? jw i wanna print it out and use it as well as the instrustions that progress provided so i can get this done quick and right of course ill take a few pics too of the installtion

8 Accords so far:

Comment

i also have a progress rear sway, new in box, need to install it...or something ha
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              or something ha
              sell it to me!
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Ha, if you would of came to the meet, you could of bargined with me
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

well lets race first to install first is winnnor.. er something! lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

got my unorthodox racing crank pully today!!! ohh so shineyy =] lol gonna be nice on the new engine

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Lulz...It will be hard for me to see your car without the smoke lol.

Comment

Just got the black suede fabric, black dash, and all the materials to redo the interior!! Will be starting tonight!! The only things that will be left to do is the rear seat, pass seat and carpet! Will post pics when Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                          Lulz...It will be hard for me to see your car without the smoke lol.
                          haha fuckofff!!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

lolololol

Comment

New transmission in.

New driveshaft support is in my sites, installing it today.

New suspension and front wheel bearings going in sunday.

BMW almost ready to be reliable. Yessss!
                              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by aarbug1 View Post
                                Just got the black suede fabric, black dash, and all the materials to redo the interior!! Will be starting tonight!! The only things that will be left to do is the rear seat, pass seat and carpet! Will post pics when Im done.
                                Drewl. lol. What are you going to do for a passenger seat?

Comment

Working...
                                X