*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    heh.. we waited for you at the supermall for a whole SIX MINUTES! (or so)

lol
    ok?

..i was comfortably sleeping.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      ok?

..i was comfortably sleeping.

I was painting steveo's bumper......

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Alright people enough. Everyone's points were made. Anymore should be put to PM's.

Post pics of that bumper! I wanna see!
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
          Alright people enough. Everyone's points were made. Anymore should be put to PM's.

Post pics of that bumper! I wanna see!
          Naw dey's steveo's bumpers I'll let him post the final shots of them.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

well mike

mike hit me up man we can do the monies treansfer!

cant wait! I sent my phone number in your in box, my house no longer has internet so Im sittin at the library!

my old roomate had it in his name and he transfered it, so Im stuck at the library until I leave!

hit me up when you get a chance! Thanks!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

so wheres the next meet? let me guess im gonna have to drive over to the other side of the mountains....yall are killin me haha

ya kno eventually we are gonna need to do a eastern wa meet....like sept 6th.

for the excelerated car show at silverwood...roll out cb7tuner style lol

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                so wheres the next meet? let me guess im gonna have to drive over to the other side of the mountains....yall are killin me haha

ya kno eventually we are gonna need to do a eastern wa meet....like sept 6th.

for the excelerated car show at silverwood...roll out cb7tuner style lol

pretty sure were rockin ocean shores! hey central was good tho huh?! i had to drive soo far lol

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                  pretty sure were rockin ocean shores! hey central was good tho huh?! i had to drive soo far lol
                  lol i know. i still made a 3hr drive eachway lol. ima try and get ocean shores off when we find out when it is. i think we should have an end of summer meet at silverwood tho. car show. theme park. we can camp over here or just crash at my house and party lol.

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                    lol i know. i still made a 3hr drive eachway lol. ima try and get ocean shores off when we find out when it is. i think we should have an end of summer meet at silverwood tho. car show. theme park. we can camp over here or just crash at my house and party lol.

ahaha hell yea that sounds good.. i had to drive 2 hours just to seattle then like 3 at least to leavenworth

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

haha
                      yeah
                      sequims a dip

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                        ahaha hell yea that sounds good.. i had to drive 2 hours just to seattle then like 3 at least to leavenworth
                        ya i feel the pain lol i was on the road like 9-10 hrs total driving through fuckin wheat fields. it sucked.

might as well have as many meets as possible. i wished i lived over there and could hang out with yall more. i feel kinda alone over here other than shane being like 2-3 hrs from me there really isnt anyone on this side of the state

92 ex 5spd

Comment

440 miles
                          on 1 tank

Comment

463mi. and still had 1/8 tank left.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                              440 miles
                              on 1 tank
                              453 on a combined tank. full when i left spokane was half in chelan put a lil less than another half tank and im on half now. so not bad for us all

92 ex 5spd

Comment

yeah
                                i was very surprised
                                thats those highway miles for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X