No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...what happened? Me and Alex were holdin it down...

Comment

HELL YEAHS! got ahold of the guy that originally let me borrow his VIN to order my mugen front lip!

exclusive Mugen Si front grille, shift knob, and exhaust .....will be ordered this week despite the grille being on backorder, ill still get one as soon as they make more! WOOT!! so stoked.

and finally got a tracking number for my GruppeM system even though i ordered that like 3 weeks ago. ETA 14 days. hahahahaha

yeah you accord guys prolly dont care, but im pretty excited!! had to share.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yes the money is in the bank for the stimulus package and i want to lower my car. i got six hundred bux but a hundred is already spent.

alright now i am looking for some opinions and some input from anyone who cares. i am thinking race springs of some sort and i want a good shock to go with em if anyone can help me out on some of those not so well known good deals and stuff that works i would really appreciate it.

thanks for your input

my ride

Comment

neuspeed race and koni yellows. ive heard nothing but great results from that package! git er dun!!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ok neuspeed sounds good but i think koni might be a bit out of my price range. remember i onl have 500 bux and would kinda like to spend closer to 350 or so...or is that asking too much?

my ride

Comment

Before I switched to Tokico blues and Neuspeed Sports, I ran KYB AGX's and Neuspeed race's. Wasn't too bad either.

AGX's are a tall shock so it will give you about 2-3 finger gap all around. The only bad thing is that if you run Neuspeed race springs it will void the warranty on the AGX's.

You could go with the Tokico illumina's. I have heard they are a really good shock also. Plus you can adjust the damper on them too.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

parts on teh way
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

skunk2coilover setup
                  just under 500 and free ship

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Setup that owns:
                    KYB GR2+Tenzo R LOL...
                    I like them. you might too. they will cost you 200$

Comment

thanks guys i have a lot of thinking to do i might end up just getting some s techs and waiting on the struts. i might just need to pa some bills

my ride

Comment

Just get some springs and put them on for now...
                        CHEAP route. I did it...I like it...I dont know about you..
                        If you keep ur stock parts you can always go back....

Comment

WOOT got my rebate check deposited today!!! 600 bones FTW!
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

24 today! WOOT!
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                              24 today! WOOT!
                              Happy Birthday. Have fun and be safe man.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Happy Bday homay!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X