No announcement yet.

*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i got a job in mexico as a bartender and now i dont have to leave my little boy and wife in mexico by themself while go work back home in yakima wa.

Comment

Originally posted by rgsh22accord View Post
      well i got a job in mexico as a bartender and now i dont have to leave my little boy and wife in mexico by themself while go work back home in yakima wa.
      pics
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

wat u want pics of all the mexicians i got drunk with drinks i served them

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          pics
          well if u really wanna drunk mexicians i will take my camera i work this friaday and saturday i will take it and take some pics.

Comment

yay my back door on my green sedan locks/unlocks like its supposed too. Took off my IACV or whatever and it looked clean compared to the pics of the poeple who have cleaned theres. I started it for a while and throttled it up a bit to see if I could get the revs to jump again and it didn't witch is weird but ill try and take it out for a drive tonight, though not too far because I need a new radiator.

Sorry I couldn't come to your wifes party Zack give her my best wishes
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

happy: i got twenty dollars in the mail today

Comment

YAY- finally got my rear fog.... so i can be like all the cool CB7 peoples.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  Are you going just right of the plate mount or left?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                  My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                    are you going to install it and never wire it like you did your cb?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      are you going to install it and never wire it like you did your cb?
                      possibly, its all aesthetics right? so no matter either way...

but it will be installed and working with the front fogs...

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                      bwahaha
                      its not that funny.... just never got around to it before i sold it.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
                        Are you going just right of the plate mount or left?
                        right side is incorrect... unless i want to replicate what it looks like across seas....

left side would be the CORRECT way to install it.... it wont be installed until i obtain the JDM rear bumper anyhow... so its just sitting on my desk for now.

Comment

start collecting parts in your trunk again, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i half-squished a spider then flushed it down the potty!
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                              i half-squished a spider then flushed it down the potty!
                              jerk
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X