• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
    lol
    sean
    i want to be there
    if ur serious, i plan to be at Alki around 7-730....just in time for sunset pictures. so PM me if you wanna go and i can snap some real pics of ur car if you want?
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wish I could come but I have to work the next two nights. the only two nights i work this work week. Awsome i know . . .
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
        if ur serious, i plan to be at Alki around 7-730....just in time for sunset pictures. so PM me if you wanna go and i can snap some real pics of ur car if you want?
        just found out i got a free ticket to pain in the grass
        we both live in auburn
        we'll have a photo day some other time

oh, and
        i love s2ks

Comment

first couple mods come in tomorrow! well besides the front lip and side strakes that have already been added.

one should help with the shifter feel...especially since ive been used to the Si shift knob.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            first couple mods come in tomorrow! well besides the front lip and side strakes that have already been added.

one should help with the shifter feel...especially since ive been used to the Si shift knob.
            Didn't waste anytime did ya? Nice, I bet that's exciting!

Are you planning a drop?
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
              Didn't waste anytime did ya? Nice, I bet that's exciting!

Are you planning a drop?
              haha its nothing BIG or expensive really..... but will play a key role in the overall look of the car i want.

Yes a drop is in the near future. Still researching.... ive decided that i dont want anything much harsher than the stock suspension which is FIRM. Im currently leading with Spoon Sport dampers&Spoon springs as a combo.

will up the spring rates and damping a few kg/mm and lower the car by 25mm (.98'') all around.

Comment

Umm side mirrors? I've got nothing.

Almost an inch, I bet that looks pretty good, they are pretty low cars.

How much are setups for those cars? I bet they are a big more than say our cb's.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

yay for jdm parts
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

lol ok so i was following my brother home from our friends house about an hour ago..
                    we were rippin down the highway, get onto auburn black diamond, we're mobbin up it (becuase my brother thinks he's fast in his stock '89 camry ) takin up both lanes, we squeal tires goin into our neighboorhood and the next right we squeal around we see a few people.
                    lol

anyways i was just grabbin stuff and headin back to my dads so i wanted to see who the people were, so i grab my stuff and go the rest of the way around the block so try n find em..
                    ok that was easy, turns out it was joey, torrin, and jake.

they were drunk.
                    i lol'd.

they flagged me down so i pulled over to talk to em and they liked my new fogs
                    then i finish talking to em and take off and go down to my dads and he wanted to see em..
                    all he knew so far was that i had something for the front of my car.

he likes em too

but the drunk people were funnier

oh and on another note, i was at a housewarming party with one of those rare hot white girls.

i stayed afterwards to play soul caliber iv
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

My car is one color again!!!

All thanks to my buddy who works at Hi-Tech Collision.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

My camera comes in one day! w00t. I think half of tomorrow is going to be spent sitting on the front porch waiting.

Comment

im going down to S&D on monday
                          so i can use all of mikes badass stuff
                          were gunna pull my head apart and change my valve stem seals
                          so i dont dump oil into my chambers anymore
                          and depending on when rich calls me back
                          i might have some new cams, cam gears, valve springs and retainers
                          Last edited by noobcake; 09-20-2008, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                            My car is one color again!!!

All thanks to my buddy who works at Hi-Tech Collision.
                            His name wouldnt be Jerry, would it?

im going down to S&D on monday
                            so i can use all of mikes badass stuff
                            were gunna pull my head apart and change my valve stem seals
                            so i dont dump oil into my chambers anymore
                            and depending on when rich calls me back
                            i might have some new cams, cam gears, valve springs and retainers
                            Which brand of Cam Gears are you getting?
                            ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                            current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by IS3_FTW View Post
                              His name wouldnt be Jerry, would it?

Which brand of Cam Gears are you getting?
                              this guy has this built H on CL
                              and my buddy is probably going to buy the whole thing for really cheap
                              and sell me the internals out of the head for cheaper

skunk2 adjustable cam gears
                              crower cams
                              crower titanium springs and retainers

so i hope this goes through

Comment

this guy has this built H on CL
                                What is a built H? Is that the subaru motor...LOL
                                ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                                current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

Working...
                                X