• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=rgsh22accord;2077432]
    Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    Examples?[/QUOTE

we fucken get taxed everywhere and on everything
    dude dont be ignorant. do you like the roads you drive on? do you like the parks you play in? do you like the public library, or the schools you're children go to? do you like having police? the list goes on and on my man
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

not ignorant it just alot of money they take away every year that i never get to that i worked for

Comment

Originally posted by rgsh22accord View Post
        not ignorant it just alot of money they take away every year that i never get to that i worked for
        that money pays for alot of different things ie road construction to make them less clogged and safer to drive on, to police departments that keep our neighborhoods safe as well as the fire fighters that help the hurt and put out fires, to help curb medical exspenses (the gov does this by subsidizing medical exspenses as much as possible). SO STOP fucking bitching cause you didn't get your money that pays to keep you safe our roads safe and could potentially pay you back by having your life saved in the hospital.
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

this IS the bitchilism thread....

can we just let people be opinionated about whatever the fuck they want and leave it alone. we all have different perspectives on diff things. why waste time to argue.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

no
            fuck you and your opinions
            no one is allowed to have them

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              this IS the bitchilism thread....

can we just let people be opinionated about whatever the fuck they want and leave it alone. we all have different perspectives on diff things. why waste time to argue.
              seriously. If you want to make a thread of it go ahead. Keep the bs out of here. We have enough of it with all the NW bitching all the time.

especially gage. he's ***.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol yeah
                i bitch sooo much

Comment

You know this is just going to keep going right? As I posted before, this is fucking retarded.

Shall we see who's dick is bigger as well?
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

mines biggest.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        mines biggest.
                        your mexican. you have a pancake dick. lol

Comment

did you just mention a tuna can?
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                            that money pays for alot of different things ie road construction to make them less clogged and safer to drive on, to police departments that keep our neighborhoods safe as well as the fire fighters that help the hurt and put out fires, to help curb medical exspenses (the gov does this by subsidizing medical exspenses as much as possible). SO STOP fucking bitching cause you didn't get your money that pays to keep you safe our roads safe and could potentially pay you back by having your life saved in the hospital.
                            dave... really, read the title of the thread

my ride

Comment

If you've got a big dick, spit it out, it's not yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                                Shall we see who's dick is bigger as well?
                                disgusting
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X