No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

srry joser....That blows, I know what its like to be broke and not have that extra 100 bux a month for insurance. I feel ya mayne...

Comment

just tell the judge you're broke
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I will. And he'll tell me not to drive, I'll tell him ok. Then I'll leave the court and drive off.

End of story. Been there done that. I pay the fine, end of story. I don't pay the fine, my license gets revoked.

Big fucking deal. There are other more important shit I can put my money too.

You street race(eli). SO what's the big deal here?
        Last edited by d112crzy; 06-02-2009, 04:35 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

damn that shit must suck just get insurence for a month that alone will get it reduced more than 900

Comment

well i just went to go get paid since i got a job in mexico. i was supposed to get 450 and the mother f***er only gave 300

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              I will. And he'll tell me not to drive, I'll tell him ok. Then I'll leave the court and drive off.

End of story. Been there done that. I pay the fine, end of story. I don't pay the fine, my license gets revoked.

Big fucking deal. There are other more important shit I can put my money too.

You street race(eli). SO what's the big deal here?
              yep i race, and i get negative responses for it, just like you get negative responses for driving without insurance.

Saying there is more importance stuff you can put your money into other than car insurance is ignorant. You get in an accident, you're screwed. You get pulled over, you're screwed(obviously). Daily driving with no insurance is a lot more hazardous than racing on a deserted road maybe once a month. I'm not justifying my actions, in fact i'm confused how racing even got brought up.
              You street race too, so you tell me whats the big deal.
              Last edited by fatboy1185; 06-02-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rgsh22accord View Post
                well i just went to go get paid since i got a job in mexico. i was supposed to get 450 and the mother f***er only gave 300
                did they give you peso's

Comment

I never justified my actions either. I was ranting. My point is, why the fuck is everyone even giving me shit about it, especially when you do something just as bad?

The chances of my getting in an accident are slim to 1. I drive to cautiously its retarded.

Comment

did you expect not to get flamed? you were going 14 over the speed limit. not retardedly cautious if you ask me lol.

and you said you have better things to spend your money on. that sounds like a justification for not spending money on insurance. you're lucky you're car didnt get impounded

Comment

Cautious has nothing to do with speed. There are people who drive 10 under the limit and are much less cautious than me.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        Cautious has nothing to do with speed. There are people who drive 10 under the limit and are much less cautious than me.
                        agreed.

and i HATE those motherfuckers that do that.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

the faster you drive, the less time you have to react to a situation in front of you.

Comment

That still has nothing to do with being cautious. People going slow have more time to react yet don't react because they're too preoccupied with something else. Or they're just horrible drivers. Which I am neither.

The ONLY reason I didn't slow down was because it was a down hill and there was absolutely no way I would have seen him in the first place. I go 75 the entire way to pullman from yakima unless I see a cop of course. rarely do I see cops or even busy traffic. hwy 24 is fucking deserted.

Comment

dude, no matter how you word it, speeding is not being cautious. just because there are people who drive slow, yet don't pay attention and cause accidents, doesn't mean that you driving fast, yet paying attention is cautious.

You knowingly broke a few of the simplest and basic driving laws there are, such as speed limit and insurance, which is why people are saying what they are.

Comment

speed limits are ***, it takes more work to focus on your speed and not paying attention to actually driving most of the time
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X