No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread just got really fucking homo. Good going Zack.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

if its anything like the hg me and joser put on my f22b it is WAY better than stock I think it was a fel-pro headgasket thick as fuck and joser can vouch for it oem isnt always better.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by xpressive View Post
        Well if you want to give it to me then yeah, I'll take it and take the head off the car and get this thing running. Anyone want to give me a hand? I'd love to get this car running for the meet. It won't be pretty but it'll be back on the road where it belongs.

-Richard
        and btw the guy that just swapped his wagon has a f22 he said he would let go for pretty cheap I think so if you want another motor theres an outlet right there

MY RIDE

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

English, motherfucker!

On a side note; It's pretty funny when a Mexican has to tell a person that only knows the English language to speak it properly.

Comment

Well now's the time to weigh HG vs. that F22.

I just want to get this car running so I can give the body some love and care.

Comment

alex aka 91accordlx has a f22a as well so theres two motors you can go after

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Can at least of of them please chime in so I can get in contact and get details. I just want a simple swap out swap in and go. I just don't want smoking, knocking, burning engines. I don't have much cash but maybe I can help in other ways.

Comment

OMG, you're retarded. Go get that hg from Zack, it's free. Go buy 1 jug of pure coolant at homozone for 10.99. Now go spend half a day replacing the head gasket. How the hell does that not sound much easier than replacing an entire motor?

Comment

joser is right and the other motor is from corban dallas

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Well if you want to give it to me then yeah, I'll take it and take the head off the car and get this thing running. Anyone want to give me a hand? I'd love to get this car running for the meet. It won't be pretty but it'll be back on the road where it belongs.

-Richard
                      Tell me when. We'll get er done.

Comment

When are you free? Weekends are the only days I have all day. I get off work at 2 on fridays if we want to do it then.

Comment

You tell me.
                          I have no job/life..

Comment

fuck parking next to trees in the spring
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

? Tree sap?

Comment

When are you free? Weekends are the only days I have all day. I get off work at 2 on fridays if we want to do it then.
                                This saturday. I should be free. you can start, by jacking the car up,
                                getting the crank pulley off ( will require taking off the wheel...)
                                then by the time I get up there, u will be ready to remove the head bolts, clean the head, and insert the new crispy gasket...

Comment

Working...
                                X