*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my spare is missing from my box.

all of my spares are except for like, a 30 i think.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

well I have one you can have if you want it ill be at the meet
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Sprayed out he engine bay and it STILL looks like some 90 year old lost their bowels. (if they shit oil!)
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I want my new jeep to come home!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

i has fuse

Comment

fuckfuckfuck computer virusez n spyware n malware n shit. fuck all of them. and fuck the people that thought it was a good idea to make them.

srsly, what the FUCK was they thinking?
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

fuck door handles. both my handles broke on the rx7 luckly my windows were down. got the passenger side fixed so I have to unlock the door from the driver side because the doors have different locks, then walk around to the passenger side open the door reach over and open the driver side then finally get it. wtf.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

Well the SE was a wash...
                  they wouldnt take less than a 1000.
                  The cars been WRECKED! Like HARD` then they tried to lie to me...
                  The hood and fender are in primer still....AIRBAG IS STILL POPPED!
                  FUCKING PEOPLE!

Comment

Old landlord is trying to take all of my fucking 1200 dollar deposit, of a place I moved out of 4 months ago! Now I have to take his ass to small claims court, fucking worthless people out there.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

awsome mike lol

MY RIDE

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                        Old landlord is trying to take all of my fucking 1200 dollar deposit, of a place I moved out of 4 months ago! Now I have to take his ass to small claims court, fucking worthless people out there.
                        Damn, hope it's worth it and doesn't end up costing you more than the $1200.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

you ever poop and it hurt so bad for you to turn around and see
                          half brown, half green pooo....very interesting...

time for WEB MD!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                            you ever poop and it hurt so bad for you to turn around and see
                            half brown, half green pooo....very interesting...

time for WEB MD!
                            Someone needs to drink more water and stop taking their Iron Supplements.

j/k.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                              Someone needs to drink more water and stop taking their Iron Supplements.

j/k.
                              lol I need to do more of both of those or just eat more steak Im up for that

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

FUCK, sooo it was NOT brought to my attention that the COBB exhaust i purchased is the 2'' shorter version for the JDM rear bumpers....

fuckin awesome! didnt wanna have to fork over 600 or so for the JDM bumper JUST yet. its already leaving a mess on the bumper...... too rich!
                                i need a tune.
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X