No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get that or honda bond they both work the same.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

werd might already have that then! lol ima check tmrw night

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Fuck. A REally good e30 parts car popped up on craigslist. I think I caught it too late. No response.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

car stuff is so expensive. at least when your a college student it is. i need like 4 things, and its over $1500 already
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Cops are f**king rediculous these days. I cant even enjoy a 20 min ride out without seen 4-5 or them within a few miles of each other. if that. and i gotta another speeding ticket of $333 since it was in a fucking construction zone.

My New Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21 View Post
              Cops are f**king rediculous these days. I cant even enjoy a 20 min ride out without seen 4-5 or them within a few miles of each other. if that. and i gotta another speeding ticket of $333 since it was in a fucking construction zone.
              why are you in such a hurry to go no where fast? maybe if you would slow down you wouldn't have such a bad driving record.

MY RIDE

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

yeah...speeding in a construction zone is double! no need to do that anyways.

i speed....to the speed limit.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

FUck the new hmt owner.

So motherfucking Chris Harris aka xenofuckingcron decided to sell HMT without telling any single person. Next thing we know hmt is down for 12 hours and once it comes back up its fucking VBB!! WTF. It was one of the few boards left that was SMF still and did quite well.

Not only that, but the new owner is a fucking douche banning people left and right, changing the look of the forum and fucking no one knows him! He was never a member of the forum, not even a lurker. Just bought it out of the no where for the money. He's banned just about every OG that has stood up for the old hmt or anyone that has questioned his intentions. That includes me.

God fucking damnit. it was one of the very few quality forums left on the internet.

www.homemadeturbo.net coming soon.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hahaha ya i saw that too. I dont post much on there, only read.

who is creating hmt.net
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                      hahaha ya i saw that too. I dont post much on there, only read.

who is creating hmt.net
                      probably some mexican

Comment

USPS BLOWS ASS!

3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

What now?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            What now?
                            1. Item shipped out 2/17/2009 via USPS.

2. 2/23/2009 received Notification from Seattle Bulk Mail Center, "Received without
                            Contents". It means this package has arrived with Shipping Label without goods.

3. We contacted USPS and was advised that any package without delivery label will return
                            to "MAIL RECOVER CENTER", at St. Paul, MN. We wrote a letter to MRC and provide
                            detail box description and contents with photo included on the same date. We was told
                            that this package will forward to you ASAP when locate.

4. We contacted MRC last Friday and was told they still searching this item and will
                            conclude in 7 days.

If this package can't be found in due time, we will issue you full refund. Sorry about this mishap.

Wha' dah hell! ( )

I am not happy right now! I want my mail order Cambodian bride DAMN IT!
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                              1. Item shipped out 2/17/2009 via USPS.

2. 2/23/2009 received Notification from Seattle Bulk Mail Center, "Received without
                              Contents". It means this package has arrived with Shipping Label without goods.

3. We contacted USPS and was advised that any package without delivery label will return
                              to "MAIL RECOVER CENTER", at St. Paul, MN. We wrote a letter to MRC and provide
                              detail box description and contents with photo included on the same date. We was told
                              that this package will forward to you ASAP when locate.

4. We contacted MRC last Friday and was told they still searching this item and will
                              conclude in 7 days.

If this package can't be found in due time, we will issue you full refund. Sorry about this mishap.

Wha' dah hell! ( )

I am not happy right now! I want my mail order Cambodian bride DAMN IT!
                              you lie !!!!

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                                you lie !!!!
                                I do not! Here is the picture as proof!

3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X