Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
    either way that shit aint working in our cars
    Maybe not bolt in, but it has been done...

Comment

Stupid AEM "big brake" kit wouldn't fit

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
        Stupid AEM "big brake" kit wouldn't fit
        get bigger wheels
        lol
        i dont thing its made for HOR
        i think you have to convert

Comment

almost all big brake kits require a ROH conversion...

Comment

the cost of parts upgrades!!

adds up quick..,.....
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              the cost of parts upgrades!!

adds up quick..,.....
              dont you have an evo?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                dont you have an evo?
                yeah, whats ur point. i never look to see how much i spend in the end.

i added up a few parts i ordered and i tapped out my spending funds for the next month or two. i didnt even get that much!

5 items. i suppose i should search for "used" parts eh?
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

5 items. i suppose i should search for "used" parts eh?
                  Possibly lol.

Comment

Well I already got rid of the rotors, just going to do some drilled and slotted ones instead. Now I just have to get rid of my 17s and get some 16s

Comment

I woke up this morning and i'm still in shitty Texas without my cb. UGH!

Comment

damn header-downpipe gasket blew out at someponint this morning on the way into work!! thing was brand new just replaced it when i put the engine in.. good this napa had one in stock that i ordered months ago haha still leakin some exhaust by the new gasket tho.. damn OBX header! might need to get a new header soon

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Get some copper Permatex. Get rid of the crapgasket. Use a THICK layer of the permatex on EACH of the mating surfaces and then tighten the fuck out of them. Wait a few hours before you start her up.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Get some copper Permatex. Get rid of the crapgasket. Use a THICK layer of the permatex on EACH of the mating surfaces and then tighten the fuck out of them. Wait a few hours before you start her up.
                            yup works like a charm!
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

local autoparts place?

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Permatex is a brand of RTV silicone. Get the copper one.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X