Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t3h LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hooray! umm theres a big chunk of brake pad missing on my passenger side. rock must have gone in...fucked some pad up..then got kicked out. caliper is perfectly fine though

the scrape in the rotor is too deep to have turned/cut .... so i instead i have to order NEW rotors and NEW pads! fawk!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
        hooray! umm theres a big chunk of brake pad missing on my passenger side. rock must have gone in...fucked some pad up..then got kicked out. caliper is perfectly fine though

the scrape in the rotor is too deep to have turned/cut .... so i instead i have to order NEW rotors and NEW pads! fawk!
        What are the chances. That fucking blows.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

1. I hate seattle. One reason is the traffic and stupid people. And the other is as soon as I get off I-5 there is a bum on the corner with his dick hanging out standing next to my car.

2. I ordered a damn heater core for the supra 3 days ago which it was supposed to be there that afternoon I bought it. I call they say it wasnt there and it should be there around 12 the following day. WELLL still no call. Where the fuck is my heater core! It was coming from portland it should not take 3 days.
          Last edited by kelton; 02-22-2009, 03:52 AM.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
            soon as I get off I-5 there is a bum on the corner with his dick hanging out standing next to my car.
            Haven't seen this before... thank god.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

FAWK! 1/2 my lights when out on my HVAC controls (heat/ac). guess i get to make an appt to have warranty fix it.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

My stupid fucking pass side stainless steel line fucking got a hole in it today. It was rubbing up against the axle for god knows how long and by the time I had noticed it, it has eaten through most of the braided part. So I tucked it out of the way hoping it would be fine. Today after I did a pull on my car I tried stopping really fast and well...pedal went to the fucking floor. Had to replace it real quick with a stocker. blah.

Then...I had a tuning appt. today with another vitara z6 setup, except this one had a real fucking turbo on it. Was VERY excited to tune it. Hooked up all my shit, all was going well until I turned on my wideband. It takes about 10 seconds for it to heat up, then the numbers will eventually lean out(while the car is off). This tells me my wb is working fine. Well, that didn't happen today. It stayed at a solid fucking 14.7 as if it weren't warming up or reading anything. Tested it and the fucking heater circuit on it is bad. FUCKING ***.

That means I couldn't tune that car, and now I can't tune my own car until I get a new sensor.

The good thing is some VW's and BMW's came with these type of sensors from factory. I'll go to the autoparts and see how much they cost. Shouldn't be more than $60 hopefully.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

FAWK! 1/2 my lights when out on my HVAC controls (heat/ac). guess i get to make an appt to have warranty fix it.
                  you know i was really hoping that you could make a case for dsm not being pieces of crap... its not going well so far

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                    you know i was really hoping that you could make a case for dsm not being pieces of crap... its not going well so far
                    lol, EVOs arent pieces of crap. EVERY car put out on the market has issues... most are worked out in TSBs or RECALLS. many of them you dont hear about.

its the first thing thats gone wrong with the car... its not even that big of an issue. Its actually funny how they stop working AFTER i have lojack installed in my car and they had to remove my dash...so i believe thats the culprit.

i looked up TSBs that mitsu put out for evo IXs and the list was faaaar shorter than my 08 civic Si.

PS- im happy with the car in all aspects. hands down beats a civic Si and S2000 put combined in my eyes. i purposely tried to toss it around a bend in the rain yesterday to see if i could get it sideways and it barely broke traction..handling is ridiculous. bring on more snow!!
                    Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah but the civic had ivtec.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

touche'

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                          Yeah but the civic had ivtec.
                          yeah my EVO has that too. MIVEC bitch.

Comment

yeah my EVO has that too. MIVEC bitch.
                            thats regular vtec O.o
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

lol, EVOs arent pieces of crap. EVERY car put out on the market has issues... most are worked out in TSBs or RECALLS. many of them you dont hear about.

its the first thing thats gone wrong with the car... its not even that big of an issue. Its actually funny how they stop working AFTER i have lojack installed in my car and they had to remove my dash...so i believe thats the culprit.

i looked up TSBs that mitsu put out for evo IXs and the list was faaaar shorter than my 08 civic Si.

PS- im happy with the car in all aspects. hands down beats a civic Si and S2000 put combined in my eyes. i purposely tried to toss it around a bend in the rain yesterday to see if i could get it sideways and it barely broke traction..handling is ridiculous. bring on more snow!!
                              thats fine im just saying, shit keeps breakin and hope will be forever lost for dsm in my eyes

my ride

Comment

So pissed, had about $900 about a month ago and now I have pretty much nothing. I'm addicted to buying wheels!!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X