*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    I suppose, BUT, 210 hp from a 4cyl is not tired lol..
    U've never driven an M3 have you lol.
    I haven't. It's 190. With a 325is you get 170 plus 170tq. Sure the 4 cyl is more balanced. But with the money saved you can get an s50 out of an e36 m3. Drop it in, add only 50 lbs or almost no lbs to your 325es. Then you get more! If you're all about the s14 then I understand the m3, but I mean really it's not worth it to me. Overrated car. I'd rather buy an s2000... they are about the same price these days.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

shit! im pretty sure after weeks of looking/test driving/ and running the numbers... im not meant to be a owner of a STi. They all get scooped up before i get a chance...

this is the 5th one! fuckin stressed..
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
        I haven't. It's 190. With a 325is you get 170 plus 170tq. Sure the 4 cyl is more balanced. But with the money saved you can get an s50 out of an e36 m3. Drop it in, add only 50 lbs or almost no lbs to your 325es. Then you get more! If you're all about the s14 then I understand the m3, but I mean really it's not worth it to me. Overrated car. I'd rather buy an s2000... they are about the same price these days.
        that true lol. And sad... Yeah personally Id rather get an E36 M3 given a choice...

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
          shit! im pretty sure after weeks of looking/test driving/ and running the numbers... im not meant to be a owner of a STi. They all get scooped up before i get a chance...

this is the 5th one! fuckin stressed..
          im glad you lost this one
          blue is bad

Comment

blue isnt a bad color on a sti, i would deffinitely prefer a white one with blacked out windows but thats just preference.

oh yeah, my fucking car isnt running yet

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
              im glad you lost this one
              blue is bad
              yeah i wasnt heartbroken. but its frustrating how fast the cars go. i cant find one and when its what i want, some other shithead buys it.

oh well. im going tomorrow after work to look at another.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You'll get one sometime lol.

Comment

so was pulling out of work on saturday and when i was shifting i heard a POP well i still had clutch petal so i assumed it was the slave cylindar no big deal 25 bucks well went to put it on today and the pivot point that the shift fork uses for leverage inside the bell housing fuking broke so my 25dollar repair just turned into a 25dollar repair with 4 hours worth of labor ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry bro that sucks! Hope you get that done without any other issues!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                      so was pulling out of work on saturday and when i was shifting i heard a POP well i still had clutch petal so i assumed it was the slave cylindar no big deal 25 bucks well went to put it on today and the pivot point that the shift fork uses for leverage inside the bell housing fuking broke so my 25dollar repair just turned into a 25dollar repair with 4 hours worth of labor ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      That actual ball thing broke, or the fork thing?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        That actual ball thing broke, or the fork thing?
                        the ball thing that clips onto the shift fork broke but the other ball thing punched a hole through my shift fork either way tranny got to come out!!!! on the upside mike @ LSD is sending me NEW prototype dual puck clutch for some R&D rapping and destroying ohhhhh yeah

Comment

my phone's screen shit out on me when i got a text, so now my phones broken AND i have no idea what that text said

and my dads a lazy ass so i dont know when im getting a new one
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

had some rocks flung up at my car, and i THINK one went into my brakes... pretty sure cuz there is a nice deep scrape in my rotor and ive got a nice shimmy goin on at about 60mph+ braking... FUCK!

what are the chances.... ill update tomorrow when i take them off for inspection.

Comment

WTF? That is such bullshit!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                                had some rocks flung up at my car, and i THINK one went into my brakes... pretty sure cuz there is a nice deep scrape in my rotor and ive got a nice shimmy goin on at about 60mph+ braking... FUCK!

what are the chances.... ill update tomorrow when i take them off for inspection.
                                hm
                                what are the chances

lol
                                4000 dollars later
                                you will have one new brake

Comment

Working...
                                X