No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you couldn't pay me to kick your dad. Although I'm pretty sure if I did it when he wasn't looking I could run away afterwards, haha, your dad is a beast.

Comment

fuck applications that are 5 pages long and make me have to be in kent by 6 tomorrow morning >_<
      Last edited by ric3rboi23; 01-22-2009, 09:23 PM. Reason: i forgot the word "me" ~_~
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Yay! While installing some things on my car, I was showed I had 3 small cracks in my header!
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I'll kick him, come pick me up
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

snailin91 noticed them and showed me. I am starting to NOT like Megan. I have had to many issues with their headers.

1st one cracked on the downpipe AND on the manifold (the welds) plus I blew COUNTLESS gaskets.

2nd one (this one) I have blown countless gaskets, had the o2 bung break off/fall out (welds gave way) and now I have 3 small cracks on the weld on the manifold (welds again).

UGZ.

I want your damn rods though! I just have no money! FUCK!
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

You shoulda bought an ebay header. Woulda had less problems.

Comment

I was thinking of it.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

mines an ebay one and it needs to have the flange that meets the cat re welded cause you can't seat a seal on mine . ..
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I miss my carrrrr

Comment

Fuck my life.

I just spent 2 weekend replacing the transmission (I'm slow and ran into problems, okay?) on my BMW because it was making a bad noise. Well the noise is now 90% gone. BUT it's STILL fucking there. And now it fucking pisses me off more because I can't ignore it since I am constantly listening for it since it's not loud. Im gonna fucking murder something.

I'm hoping I dropped something in the bellhousing and now it's spinning around... I'll keep telling myself that.
                      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

lol when I got my accord and went to do the clutch I found that a bolt came off the clutch-to-flywheel and had been rounded down to a bullet shape. Atleast you can see your car everyday and touch it and drive it.

Comment

i just tallied up some numbers and i am gonna be into this f23 thing for alot more than i thought, i guess its a good thing because most of the expense comes from me not being willing to put anything less than oe honda stuff on that motor,

but i also miss my fucking car, and i have to wait even longer cuz i gotta come up with this kinda money

my ride

Comment

I'm sorry joe.. That fucking blows dude.

Comment

FUck this 15* weather.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah it has been cold as balls outside I love how it was all nice the other day and I wake up and theres like an inch of snow on the ground.
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X