No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Your air compressor eh? I am almost thinking of just spending the $150 and getting a waiver and just work on getting it legal for next time.

Or

Register it at Joser's house
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

My smog pump lol. Disconnected it from the acv and hooked it up to the split air pipe on my exhaust lol

The accord failed to its first time then i changed the oil and pull the guarenteed to pass emmissions stuff then drove it down the freeway a couple times then it passed lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

When my accord failed I adjusted the timing and it passed. Cant remember which way, but it worked.

Comment

wow sucks to be you guys with your emissions testing... maybe you should move to thurston county

my ride

Comment

i know
            im just gonna register under my grandmas adress so i dont have to

Comment

ahhh fuckin progress rear swayyy!! goddamnittt! pieceashit ebay shitty exhaust in the way and fuckin brackets not lineing up!!! ahhh

on the upside ima have my crank bolted down and the bottom end ready to be fully assembled =]

more bitchings.... 300k will be next week sometime currently at 298980

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

wtf i hate when people act stupid. I told my uncle I needed to use his garage to swap my trans in he said ya blah blah blah. I told him i got the trans last night and he knew I needed to fucking do it but when the time comes theres a huge problem because his wifes fucking car is in the garage WTF! GET THE KEYS AND TAKE IT OUT! how hard is that. I wont even be in there for that long.

New people click here

Comment

at least you can move a car out and use it..

our shop's full of my sisters shit, and before that there was a van that didnt run in there.
                  and the other side has a riding lawnmower, tables, and other random crap so we cant fit a car in there either..

well.. dane fit his camry in there but he had to move everything and he was hittin stuff, and im too lazy to move stuff and then move it back afterwards when the other side should be open.. =/
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Got my car started and trans off new clutch on need to put trans. back on BUT now my cell dont work! wtf! so I had to go waste more money at walmart for a cheap cell phone! but hey at least it has a flash light on it

New people click here

Comment

well my car shit out on me last night.. think shes down for good til i can swap out her heart

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

man i have been in this thread a lot lately. my dad kicked my fender in on the accord.

New people click here

Comment

kick him.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i could try wouldnt do much.

New people click here

Comment

lol i still havent seen your dad..
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

think of a huge fat guy who's arms are about as big as my head of pure muscle with a really bad anger problem and you got my dad lol.

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X