• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get winter wheels with studs.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
      Get winter wheels with studs.
      studs are stupid. there is a small window where studs are needed that chains arent. You better off getting some blizzaks like Sean said. Studs are dangerous on wet road and seeing that, that is mostly the weather conditions are around here in the winter Id say studs are a bad idea.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
        studs are stupid. there is a small window where studs are needed that chains arent. You better off getting some blizzaks like Sean said. Studs are dangerous on wet road and seeing that, that is mostly the weather conditions are around here in the winter Id say studs are a bad idea.
        studs are for people who live on the other side of the mountains and are over kill for our winter road conditions all they do is fuck up the roads. just always have chains on you cause you can take chains off studs you have to change the whole damn tire.
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

autosocks :O
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Blizzak FTMFW.

Comment

I do not like the feeling of an OEM clutch. WAY too soft. I liked the stiffness of the L.S.D Motorsports one way better.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I dont like ur feeling...Of ur....Clutch....
                yep....

Comment

so I went into my 92 ex today and the steering wheel had slime on it .... eeeewwwww lol actually it was just moisture that was old lol but the battery is dead cause I never unplugged it and yeah I also have a flat tire on my black sedan fucking *** my life sucks kthnksbye

MY RIDE

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

It's called routine maintenance Dave. Have you even looked at your CB since you parked it?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yea well mine wont start unless shes under cover in my garage cuz she dosent like being oooh 40 degrees or less!

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                        It's called routine maintenance Dave. Have you even looked at your CB since you parked it?
                        nah I was bad and didn't disconnect the battery or drain any fluids I wonder how its all gonna work out.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

I wish it was 40 degrees here. I bet if you took the high and low temps from this entire week, added em together, it wouldn't equal 40. We've been having low temps in the -teens, its stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                            I wish it was 40 degrees here. I bet if you took the high and low temps from this entire week, added em together, it wouldn't equal 40. We've been having low temps in the -teens, its stupid.
                            haha i know
                            our high over here was like 19 or something like that

Comment

I hate the cold, I hate the cold... I wanna hang myself, and cut my throat.

That was a little "I hate the cold" jingle I just thought up. I could go platinum, no?

Comment

I need a set of low offset wheels!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X