*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F**K the Tacoma cops.
    Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 09-27-2008, 01:04 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

fuck alternators

i just replaced mine a month and a half ago and the new one left me stranded tonight took me a couple hours before i could get me and my car home by just having a friend charge the battery then going and then dying and doing it all over again

fuck alternators

my ride

Comment

Improper use of lane $180

Illegal lane change $175

Happened on Wednesday when I got cut off but some lady in a scion TC. To avoid me hitting her I had to jump over a lane and speed up as not to cause another accident behind me.

The person I ended up cutting off was an unmarked State Patrol. Unfortunately he didn't see me get cut off and only saw what I did.

Total-$355

Mailed the ticket in for a "magistrate hearing" to see if I can get it lowered some. Looks like leather seats is going to have to wait. FUCK!
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Fuck leather seats. I have something MUCH better for you. You get my text?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i missed my first class today, got confused and went to wrong building. oh well
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
              Fuck leather seats. I have something MUCH better for you. You get my text?
              leather bucket seats pwn.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Theys my favorite...
                I have three Ruptured discs in my back.
                I get these awesome numbness/tingly feelings in my spine, and random heat in my Ankle...
                Freakin cool! But now I get Disability?! yay?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  Man..I just can't seem to get myself out of this fucking hell hole I dug myself into no matter what I do.

I moved across the country for a better job...and that went to shit. I'm trying to start my business and that's going completely down the drain.

I owe more money, I have no job, no car and now I'm completely alone. Wish I was still at home with my family and real friends
                  Come home joser, come home.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

The nw should all roll out and pick up joser and bring him home. lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                    New people click here

Comment

lol if we all pitched in and drove one persons car it might be affordable LOL
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

32? Really?! Fack!!
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

FUCK YOU for taking my antenna...whoever the heck you are! enjoy it cuz karma is a bitch!

its just antenna, but shit! go to Honda... id prolly even give a discount.

im assuming someone down at the Kent Station parking garage.. took it, or the Auburn supermall theatre.

asshole/s!!!
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

damn i didnt know people wanted s2k antennas THAT bad
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                              FUCK YOU for taking my antenna...whoever the heck you are! enjoy it cuz karma is a bitch!

its just antenna, but shit! go to Honda... id prolly even give a discount.

im assuming someone down at the Kent Station parking garage.. took it, or the Auburn supermall theatre.

asshole/s!!!
                              Small potato.... that sucks though

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

haters keep hatin, but when i show up, they dont do shit!
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X