No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I'm that mysterious guy, that's been overly busy for far to long. I haven't washed the car in 2 weeks............

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
      I haven't washed the car in 2 weeks............
      Do you hate life right now?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
        Do you hate life right now?
        A little bit, I"ve been watching the boards but haven't posted anything, the cars been getting neglected, god damn life. I barely have time to breathe kindof pisses me off, oh but to make matters worse I'm 17-51 online on madden 09, Top that bitches. I fail at life.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
          A little bit, I"ve been watching the boards but haven't posted anything, the cars been getting neglected, god damn life. I barely have time to breathe kindof pisses me off, oh but to make matters worse I'm 17-51 online on madden 09, Top that bitches. I fail at life.
          hahaha...my friend is 1-13 online. He is so mad about that game, he let me borrow it Damn, that shit isnt easy, even with the computer. My offensive rushing and defensive rushing is on the mark. But for the others, I FAIL.

Im 2-6 now online, but only been lucky on fumble recoveries and taking it back to the house Other than that, I think I best stick with Tetris...lol
          ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
          current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

Stupid drivers side window came off the track, grrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
              Stupid drivers side window came off the track, grrr.
              I used to have that problem all the time. Its not too hard to fix just a nuisance.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

On September 16, 2008, Rentrer en Soi announced that they would be breaking up. They will be releasing a best-of album on November 19, 2008 and their last live is planned for December 25, 2008.

fuck.
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Yeah I fixed it. Now I just have to sell my wheels I have laying around to help fund the swap, damn it LOL.

Comment

Somebody needs to buy my wheels!! Need money to start working on my 440!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Man..I just can't seem to get myself out of this fucking hell hole I dug myself into no matter what I do.

I moved across the country for a better job...and that went to shit. I'm trying to start my business and that's going completely down the drain.

I owe more money, I have no job, no car and now I'm completely alone. Wish I was still at home with my family and real friends

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

im teething.

峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                          im teething.

3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I hate my job, I'm tired, I have a cold, I cant seem to get rid of my car crap to put my expensive car in the garage, I havent had any sex in quite some time, my girlfriend ragged on me for having a few beers on my friends 21st birthday. . .annnd I'm a whiny ass mofo.

Comment

I'll take some of the good extra car crap from your garage. Just trying to help out

Comment

soo im pretty sure i just lost all the coolant my cb can hold.. pull up to my parking spot at home and noticed steam coming out from the passengerside of the hood. opened the hood and head all the coolant rush outta some hole somwhere on the back/tranny side of the engine.. i checked upper and lower rad hose but its not either of them.. im pissed i have to drive my moms ford exPLODer to work tmrw

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X