• Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't feel bad I drove through LA rush hour with a failing master cylinder
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I wish it would have been just a master cylinder. It takes alot of work to get studs off and on with the hub over rotor setup on cb7s. I had to take the whole assy to napa since I didn't have a press or anything.

Comment

im really bored with my car.....

it just doesnt have that "ooOOOH" factor.

gonna get the official/exact numbers to see if i can own 1 of the 2, 2006 S2000s on our lot.

either silver or blue now.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

S2000 is one of my favorite current production cars. And those are both great colors. s2000 I've decided has to be my next car... if that means I have my cb for like 10 years. haha.

You can always add to the civic, some carbon and more of a drop would make it standout. I dunno, you already know that though.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
            I was backing out of a driveway after picking up my son and my tire hit a root. It was big enough to turn my wheel and smack me into part of a big wall. That all happened at about 2mph.

Hopefully I can just hit CertiFit and grab a fender. Then hit Honda for some paint and have someone paint it for me then I can just throw it back on.

You can also try to find a good condition fender already in your color...
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
              S2000 is one of my favorite current production cars. And those are both great colors. s2000 I've decided has to be my next car... if that means I have my cb for like 10 years. haha.

You can always add to the civic, some carbon and more of a drop would make it standout. I dunno, you already know that though.
              carbon fiber looks horrible on the white civic 4drs IMO. more of a drop wouldnt work very well either since its getting a lip kit. the Mugen suspension puts it at 1-2 fat fingers worth, plus its stiff enough for DD and canyon/light tracking duties.

its just the amount of money its gonna take to get it to the FUN status of say an S2000 out of the box. we are talking at least another 3-4k.

hell though i could trade in my car, get 19k for it. take off the 4-5k of stuff already installed and purchase the S2000 for 22-23k that they are going for. Not much of a change really.... ugh. too much to think about.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

sean stick with the civic maybe take a break from modding it just keep it clean and eventually you will be inspired again. I know it took me about a month to want a cb again I am still thinking of actually fixing mine if I can't find a clean enough cb by the time I can afford one. The s2k is a car for old men with small penises or rich boys with big pockets and . . . you guessed it small dicks. I would kill to be in your shoes and have the car you have wouldn't trade your civic for an roadster anyday, like you said you want a dd an s2k isn't a dd car. But thats just IMO so what eve.
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Sean...Get an S2k...That would be sweet.

Comment

ahhhhh its too hot to really work on mah car. I loose all inspiration after about 15 minutes out in the sun.

Comment

A big fan and a garage would take care of that.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Too bad our garage is full..

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          Too bad our garage is full..
                          fail.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

fuck

i just got a call from coke today... something on my driving record did not make it through the background check of the two speeding tickets and a driving with no insurance all atleast a year old.

so now i am looking for a job again

my ride

Comment

Discount Tire is hiring. It's hard work but its cool. Sooo sore right now, lol.

Comment

Dumb ass work, whoever made the schedule screwed up. They didnt have anything for me to do when I got there so they sent me home, wasted my gas to go up there for nothing.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X