*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh..
    i dont have much money, and i only got my car a while ago so i havent done much to it yet..

oh yea, i always refer to my teggy as a honda, fuck that acura shit lol it says honda under the hood, that's what counts.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

damn, i was hoping i'd get me a pakage in the mail with some part of specialness while i had my bumper and such off, so that when i put it all back together it'd be all fancy but the mailman just drove on after putting the stuff in the boxes..
      later on he came back and turned around a house down and was driving back and i was all " " but no he stops and has a delivery for the neighbor.. boooooooo!
      taunting me, i hates you!
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

I fucking hate people who dont want to take responsibility for their own actions! ARGH! Sorry NW peeps... just had to vent a little cause peeps at work keep buggin!

/rant

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

fuck gigantic spiders in my house when i can't really see cause i just came out of the bathroom and the lights are off so my eyes are still adjusting.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Spiders=Yuk
            Spyders=Filthy.

Comment

euros are not = to pounds
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                ^^^ thats a nice sig picture ya got there buddy.hahaha ^^

did YOU take the pic??! i tried to give props in my first post with the siggy but no1 ever claimed taking the pic lol

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                  did YOU take the pic??! i tried to give props in my first post with the siggy but no1 ever claimed taking the pic lol
                  haha yeah i believe its one of mine...or yours.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    haha yeah i believe its one of mine...or yours.
                    ahh werd! well nice shot then i love how clean this engine looks.. Buut HATE how shitty it runs! lol ive been mean

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

i hate it when it seems like everyone fucking hates you and you dont know what the FUCK you did.
                      /vent
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        i hate it when it seems like everyone fucking hates you and you dont know what the FUCK you did.
                        /vent

get used to it. lol once you get a girlfriend times that by like 10.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                          get used to it. lol once you get a girlfriend times that by like 10.
                          hahah, x2.... x2.

Comment

i had one not too long ago but shit like this never happened.
                            i just dont get what i did.
                            whatever, people are dumbasses anywho.
                            if i did something i wanna know, thats all, dont just rape your mind thinking too hard over something i did and leave me to be confused at whatever i did without knowing.
                            lol rape your mind. hahahaha

damn im hungry, i havent eaten since lunch.
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

haha
                              go have a banana

Comment

im thinking cup noodles.

i dun curr about waking anyone up right now, im hungry.
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Working...
                                X