*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose's problem?
    Anyone know what crawled up his fucking ass?

Comment

I don't have ANY problem.

I simply decided to make a thread stating the obvious. Nothing personal or anything else you want to call it. I was simply bored.

I would have told you that shit to your face too.

Stop taking it up the ass so much. Seriously.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Why not pm though?
        why the whole thread? I never said u wouldnt have said it to my face.
        But you cant say something offensive like shut the fuck up, then tell me to stop being a bitch when I question you dude. What the fuck would you call that?

Comment

You're crying over NOTHING. That's why I'm telling you to shut up. YOU are making a huge deal out of this. I actually didn't think you were going to react like this. If I would have known you were so sensitive, I would have never posted it.

I didn't pm you because making a thread was easier for me at the time.

Comment

i just bought a solid rear motor mount. is there any other braces i can put that will brace the motor agasint the firewall
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Not really.

Fill all your mounts with poly urethane. Where'd you buy your "solid" mount from? A traction bar will help with your wheel hop tho. Not sure if you want one of those for a not so fast car tho. (not a stab at your car), just saying. It would be a waste IMO and end up running even a high 13.

Comment

like joser said, just fill ur mounts and or get an engine torque damper.

thats all you need.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yo dudes...

hows lıfe, ım tıred of alla wakıng me up ın the mornıng, sorry ıf anyone here as the respect but I am not relıgıous and he has loudspeakers outsıde the mosques that go off at 530 am when I get to bed around 230 so ıts kında loud!

anyways thıs place ıs fun..went and rode a camel the other day and got some kewl pıctures of some underground towns. I wıll be postıng these up soon so look forward to that. Pretty ınterestıng Im lovıng ıt. Stıll have not sen no CB7,s here booooooo! cars are kında weak but there ıs a 2.2T emblem I ıntend to acquıre!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

im not buying a traction bar. my front mount is already filled. i just bought a rear filled mount from a member on here. im going to get an alignment and thats about it.

should i fill my side mounts also?? the piece i jb welded is brittle im sure, even a slight bump agasint the firewall will break it open again. so i have to make sure it will never be touched
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      You're crying over NOTHING. That's why I'm telling you to shut up. YOU are making a huge deal out of this. I actually didn't think you were going to react like this. If I would have known you were so sensitive, I would have never posted it.

I didn't pm you because making a thread was easier for me at the time.
                      Oh.
                      Me=

Comment

I have just been dealing with alot of scandalous people lately...
                        Nearly every week I find myself having to defend my/my wife's honor...
                        It is alot to take and I just wasnt thinkin...You are a cool guy, and I dont like fighting...

Can we still be friends?

Comment

I'm 25 Today..................

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

So why is this in the bitchilism thread? Go get 25 blow jobs from different women.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              So why is this in the bitchilism thread? Go get 25 blow jobs from different women.

Only in the bitchilism thread because I feel very unaccomplished for being 25, I have plenty of wonderful things that I have accomplished in my life so far but I fell short of many of my goals, just feels like a very dreary day for me.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Dont get yourself down on your birthday... I turn 24 next month...cant wait till then.
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X