Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf?

Comment

Fuck les schuab or however you spell it. I got my car aligned. Then I replaced the powersteering rack and steering arms because they were shot and les shuab said nothing about them needing to be replaced. I go back in there today less than a month later and they say they can't realign it for free. I have the warranty right here and in very fine print it sais the car was aligned best as possible. Mas major setback and there is almost no rf castor. Problem could be a couple of things; bad subframe, bent lowercontrol arm possibly other things. Recommand frame shop. No warranty on alignment.

Why the fuck did they give me a certificate for a warranty then!? Fuck. They charged me 83 dollars too. FUCK LES SCHWAB! This isn't the first time they've been complete douch bags to me. I'm not fucking stupid. I'm never going to them again. I'd rather go to a local mom an pop brakes muffler and alignment shop. Atleast there I won't get treated like a fucking 15 yr old who wants the wheels to point straight and steering wheel to line up tooooo. dur

I went in there and said what was going on and showed her the stuff and all she did was say it sais possibly other things (which could mean anything! wtf) and say so if your wondering about the warranty its void. I looked at her and didn't say anything so she kinda waited then asked me if I wanted to schedual another alignment. I probly looked like I was gonna jump across the counter and beat her ass at this point, then I walk away and said fuck.
      Last edited by F22HB; 04-02-2008, 05:23 PM.

Comment

fire stone it think has a lifetime alignment deal. Think its like 70 bucks

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

ya.. all I want is my damn toe set. Is that too much to ask. If I had the fancy equipment I'd do it myself,lol. I know it only takes them like 10 min.

Comment

yeah les schwab is *** they aligned my car and like a month later it was wobbling again but its my fault for not going back in but they said nothing about my suspension being fd up. I am gonna take this coupon I got in the mail and have an alignment done at honda for only 80 bucks.
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Where else can I go? Who does a cheap alignment?

Comment

I can get you one for 70.00 dollars @ Honda Of Fife

Comment

59.99 @ Hinshaws Honda! haha
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ya. If I can pay 70 at firestone with a "lifetime warrenty" I'll take that.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      59.99 @ Hinshaws Honda! haha
                      Originally posted by jdmwannabe
                      I can get you one for 70.00 dollars @ Honda Of Fife
                      Oh shiet, battle of the imports......dealers.

Comment

Burien Frame and wheel.
                        50$. I got one. It rawks.

Comment

ya it'd sound good to pay 50 bux. For 20 more at firestone though I'd like to see what the fineprint to the warranty is.

Comment

3 time president award winning Honda Of Fife.....we were #1 in the country some months back....what now Hinshaw?

Comment

I thought hinshaws owned fife the auburn one and the acura dealer down the road in fife?
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I hate that chick that works in the parts at hinshaw. Shes dumb,lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X