No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a race somewhat scheduled with SI like yours, the kid just got it and wants to get used to driving it for a while before he races hopefully he throws down cash
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
      i got a race somewhat scheduled with SI like yours, the kid just got it and wants to get used to driving it for a while before he races hopefully he throws down cash

LOL! id be careful. i mean with a decent driver.... those civics can be MEAN.

OR

just bring your car to the spring meet.
      Last edited by SMseagren83; 03-10-2008, 02:02 AM.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

eh i should be all right my friends RSX-S is almost the same as the SI, mayb even a little quicker, and i take him
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

huh....
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

nice

Originally posted by DA92CB7
            LOL I beat steve with my "stock" auto hahaha

ya good work, i think the guy before me didnt take care of this car. it feelish extremely sluggish. Whatever, its gettin an H22 anyways. I really love it so I cant complain. I mean the price was right.

Wanna run again david, hehe not runnin my black one hard ever again. Gunna chill. Got the turboed for fun. Need to relax with the sexy car.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
              I got beat because I have the F22A AUTO tranny. If you like we can run at the Spring meet and see how YOU do against me? Just a thought.
              Ur on biyatch! ROFL.

Comment

zack. You're not even on one of the lists to go to the spring meet.... What gives LOL

Comment

UUUUUHHHHAAAGGGHHHH!!

So i go to register my vehicle in Oregon and 2 days later i get pulled over. He gave me a ticket for not registering and 2 warnings, no Oregon DL and no lic. plate light.(which just wasn't plugged in, cause i swapped my coupe trunk for sedan)this happened back Feb. 10th.
                  I went to South Lake Tahoe this past weekend and on the way home i followed my girlfriend cause she drove up there a day before me and we drove home together last night. BUT! her 90 Subaru Legacy she just bought a month ago has been giving her problems left and right... Ive already replaced the alternator and a battery. NOW the starter goes out and the car doesnt recieve any power. So i think the alternator went out again...? the car is dead and I ended up towing her 200+ miles back home in my CB7!...
                  We drop off the car and i take her friends home. 115am and almost there, a young Sheriff pulls me over. I tell him the situation and that i have court the next day(which i went to and it went fine, no problems, dropped the fine some). The sheriff takes my info and talks to his passenger copper(i think it was a higher officer telling the younger sheriff what to do.) He comes back and asks me if there is anything he should know about in my vehicle. I tell him yes, i have a marijuana pipe and he asks to search the vehicle, i say sure i have nothing to hide. He pulls out my pipe and a SMALL ass nugget of weed that i didnt mention to him. He tells us to sit back in the car and then comes back to me after writing the ticket. "ok Charles, heres the deal, im going to give you a 2nd ticket for what your previous ticket is for.(not registered) As for the pipe and little bit of weed you had, im not going to cite you for it cause you were being so cooperative with us. Now take care of your vehicle registration and have a nice morning."

What do you think they did with my pipe and little bit of herb i had?
                  &
                  Have you ever towed another vehicle with you CB7?
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I would be glad he didn't bust your balls right there for the mj dude cause they coulda slapped your ass with posesion. I would much rather pay a traffic violation and be done with it than risk losing your license and being in a shit pile of other troubles.
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Yeah foo.
                      U got lucky! PAy the fine and be done!

Comment

^^^

yep i was lucky and yep i could've been arrested, IF i didnt say anything about it in my car. Thats why i said i had something when he asked... I knew the car smelt like it, somewhat, so i didnt deny it.
                        Ive learned in my past when dealing with cops, is to be honest and cooperative. They will 'sometimes' let you slide on small things if you do this. Ive seen many of my friends arrested/cited cause they had an attitude and thought nothing was wrong.

Yes, we all hate cops. But thats their job and we gotta respect that to some extent....
                        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I dont hate cops. They serve and protect.
                          I do however hate Traffic Cops. They ticket and Harass.
                          imvfilms.com

Comment

It's more of a Love/Hate thing.

Everyone loves them when they cut you a break or save your ass.

Everyone hates them when they issue you a ticket/bust you or just mess with you.

Their job is bittersweet for everyone involved.

I don't hate them. The majority of police I have dealt with are pretty nice, it's just the ones with a chip on their shoulder that ruin it for the rest that are really nice.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yeah. Those cops with a chip on their shoulder, are Traffic Cops.
                              FUCK TRAFFIC COPS!

Comment

FUck women

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X