• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
    man i just got a reckless driving ticket :'(
    FOR WHAT!?
    Originally posted by phatdoughnut
    Sent in my Xbox... Forgot to take my faceplate off.. ***... And I forgot to include my name and address on the inside.. Ugh.. But I did put the ID number on theoutside of the box..
    w00t
    hahha, brainfart...
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

F22A auto trannies SUCK ASS!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

they do man. they really really do.....rawffle.
        Also Reckless?????WTF?????WOW!?!?!?

Comment

so my car is hitting fuel cut at 4k, but throwing no cel's...someone help
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
            FOR WHAT!?

hahha, brainfart...
            I hope they still send me something back.. ugh
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
              so my car is hitting fuel cut at 4k, but throwing no cel's...someone help
              Must be the ebay header you just installed.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                Must be the ebay header you just installed.

hahahaa.... lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

well i was rollin around town last night after a nice date with the girl im diggin riiight. so i get my first kiss and of course haha fucking stoked =D.. well im on my way home and get a few blocks down the road and in this town theres 2 main roads one going in and one going out.. straight shots and lights all the way down. (like 3 or 4 miles) at about the nd light i notice a focus cut some1 off and just drive like a 16yo in his new riced out civic.. sooo of course i have to catch up.. rolled up to it and we got stopped at the next light.. i recognized the car cuz i have done 2 or 3 oil changes on it when i was workin at ford.. so i figured eh stock fuckass 5sp ill take it.. so i rev and we go on green. to much gas for first so i kinda burned out a little.. lot haha but then the STUDDLEYS catch and i chirp 2 and then 3rd.. only around 40mph mind you.. and then she slowed off.. the speed limit on this road is 35 and i hit around 42-45 and seen the piggy right on my ass.. FUUUCK. so he pulled me over and gave me a reckless driving ticket and i have court in 2 weeks to talk to the judge.. no fine yet theres no dollor amount on this kinda ticket..

So ive been looking at this ticket.. he wasnt radaring so it dosent have a speed on the ticket.. that should be a good thing =] also ive been reading on the RCW code and i think that since she didnt exceed the speed limit and i did i can get away with not racing but speeding. they just dont have a specific speed that they clocked me going..

any ideas u guys?? i dont wnana lie to the judge but i realllly cant afford the reckless ticket.. i dont mind the speeding cuz thats not that big of a deal.. reckles really is and just comparing the fine sizes scares me =[

and i lose my licence for no less then 30 days!!

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Get it knocked down dude.
                    That is a criminal offense. you WILL need an attorney.
                    Consult a GOOD one! Then move on from there....
                    There is no way your license will get suspended if you use a
                    An Attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                      Get it knocked down dude.
                      That is a criminal offense. you WILL need an attorney.
                      Consult a GOOD one! Then move on from there....
                      There is no way your license will get suspended if you use a
                      An Attorney...
                      Yes there is...lol. my homie got his suspended for going 145...in an ACCORD!
                      He broke the speeding record in like Kent wa or something like that
                      even though it's kindof extreme...he had a mean ass lawyer too

Originally posted by zack_odom
                      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by i<3mycb7coupe
                        Yes there is...lol. my homie got his suspended for going 145...in an ACCORD!
                        He broke the speeding record in like Kent wa or something like that
                        even though it's kindof extreme...he had a mean ass lawyer too

speeding record in kent?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Yeah. He was going 145 though.
                          Homie here, was doing like 45-50...

Comment

145mph in what speed zone? They should have jailed his ass. I almost got arrested once for doing 100mph in a 55mph. Tells you how long ago that was.

Back when the speed limit was 55mph not 60.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

FUCK AGX's and their weak ass fucking rod threads.

I was trying to disassemble the strut/spring assembly because my nuespeed springs are supposed to get here today. Well, the fucking thread stripped itself while I was unscrewing it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

seriously ima need a lawyer?! wtf i didnt think it was that big of a deal.. i wasnt like doubling the speed limit or anything just goin like 45 in a 35 and the focus stopped accelerating at 35 so ima just say that i was just speeding not racing.. man im scared i duno what ill do without my licece!! i dont think i could do a month(or more) without driving

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X