No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah dude im down in vancouver but dude give me a call sometime and i'll drive my ass up there for a fight that story got me riled up lol. i'm not as big as the dude who posted above me but im still a big guy (6'5 280)

Comment

dang we have some good size people in the NW crew (6'6'' 230)

we need a NW crew vs the SW crew or something bwhahahaha
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

oh man you guys are making me feel small (6'3 280)

my ride

Comment

I'm about 5'10" 230

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

people always tell me i should get up to around 260

Comment

mann... im liike 5' 8.5' 176 pounds

i have to add the 1/2 to make me feel bigger lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

Yeah I'm 5'6" 150 haha, I'll pwn you though.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Wow, the STATS of the NW Crew!

4" 11 360lbs.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol. I love feeling HUGE lol.

Comment

being tall has its disadvantages though.

i always feel like people expect more out of me

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        Got in a fight, got arrested, sat in the back of a cops car for what seemed about an hour, then got let go.

Tonights lesson: white people fight like little bitches. I kicked the fuck out of his ass.

But the REAL lesson learned: Don't ever fight to protect any fucking woman unless it's your own mother.

I called my friend Cindy up(strictly friend, nothing else) to see if she wanted to catch a bite or something. Her fucking ex answers.

He is very abusive, and likes kidnapping her randomly. Anyways, at first I didn't know who it was cus she's been avoiding him for a long ass time now and is trying to just get rid of him. Anyways, he gets this attitude with me like I'm calling her up for a booty call or something. It pisses me off not only because he has an attitude with me(i've never exchanged words with the guy before), but I'm sure he kidnapped her again. Anyways, he talks lots of shit over the phone and tells me that if I want to fight to go to the mall.

I drive to the mall, find him. As soon as he see's me, he pretty much shat himself. I'm sure he didn't even think I was going to go over. Anyways, he continues to talk shit, BEHIND Cindy, using her as a shield so I wouldn't throw punches.

We take it outside, he puts his fists up and starts jumping up and down like a complete fucking retard saying "***** this ***** that". I couldn't help but laugh. He then thought it would be a good idea to swing while I was distracted, but he missed. I punch him right in the chest, which caused him to lose his balance and his breath. He goes at me once more and I pick him up and slam him on the cement, punched him a few times then decide to have fun with him. I lock him under me, and start slapping him, asking him if how he likes it and wondering how much of a man he thought he was.

rentacops get there, they pull me off and he gets one good kick at me while they were pulling me off. They put me in cuffs, and call the cops. Cops get there, put me in back of the car, and interrogate him first, then me.

I just told them straight up what happened and the reason for the fight..etc. I got let off free without anything, the guy went to jail(for assault), but I'm not pressing charges because I don't feel like dealing with any of that bullshit right now.

During the entire fight, Cindy was protecting him.

Fuck bitches. I ain't hangin with her anymore. Dumb cunt. If she wants to get punched and abused, more power to her. I ain't helping her no more.
                        Damn! The reason she started dating that loser is probly the same reason she defended him. She sounds like quite the good choice maker.

Edit, remembered why I came here, my teacher for 5th period took my phone away and kept it. Now I don't know if my parts came in at the honda dealer...
                        Best part is he wasn't suposed to keep it and if he was he was suposed to take it to the office for me to pick up. Sadly he didn't do that which means he kept it with him. Tomorrow I'm gettin up early and going to the office to see where my phone is and if they don't have it...
                        Last edited by F22HB; 02-12-2008, 10:23 PM.

Comment

haha

I once killed a man for 3 jelly beans does that count for anything?

I am not big but have access to an arsenal of weapons that would be very interesting to use on human beings!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

I spent about 1.5k today... it hurts all the way in my heart...

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                              being tall has its disadvantages though.

i always feel like people expect more out of me
                              LOL yeah that shit is bullshit man.
                              1.5K???? JESUS? You didnt get another car????
                              And Steve, I dont trust you around my jelly bellys anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                                I am not big but have access to an arsenal of weapons that would be very interesting to use on human beings!
                                SO! I have a rubber band gun and a set of Puma shoes!
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X