No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so no damage to the rotor? that's sweet. I thought you might have fucked your rotor or something with all that scraping.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
      pulled apart my brakes today....now the car is sittin on jacks...
      the caliper braket lower bolt hole, is stuck in one position. It doesnt slide back and forth anymore..
      so I need a new bracket. Oh well pick one up tomorrow.

Then I gotta fix my exhaust leak. I am just guna replace the whole setup.

u can clean it out.... if it isnt TOO bad. instead of buying a new caliper.... prolly have a lot of build up in it. take a smaller diameter drill bit, and clean with solvent/brake clean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
        lol they are still having problems?
        They got it fixed for the most part, Been playing alot. I think we are level 48 now.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          u can clean it out.... if it isnt TOO bad. instead of buying a new caliper.... prolly have a lot of build up in it. take a smaller diameter drill bit, and clean with solvent/brake clean

naw its not even the caliper its just the caliber mounting bracket! real easy fix.

On top of that real glad I have not yet tore down my LX for turbo yet, so backup cars are very handy to have.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            They got it fixed for the most part, Been playing alot. I think we are level 48 now.
            well actually its still not fixed I read on xbox-scene ms is getting sued in texas over the botched server handlings over the holidays. People are sueing saying ms new there would be a bigger work load for the servers but did nothing to prevent this from happening.
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
              Frustrated because i dont know whats wrong with the accord
              Tried working on it atall? lol. I think you just wish one day it would start up majicaly. Maybe one of these days I'll come up there and we'll work on it alitle.

Comment

Holy F**kin' ICE RINK TODAY!!!! Hate this weather....saw people sliding, crashing and stuck
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                  Holy F**kin' ICE RINK TODAY!!!! Hate this weather....saw people sliding, crashing and stuck
                  My 7 minute drive to school took me around 45 minutes. So ridiculous, but I like driving in the snow. Too bad I slid into a curb a couple weeks back so I really have bad alignment which means bad traction.

Side note, you see some awesome driving in teh snow. I saw this guy in an f-150 sliding into an intersection through it into reverse, gunned it, and like drifted a right hand turn to avoid an accident. It was awesome.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Geoff, did I roll by you today at 75th and evergreen?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                      Geoff, did I roll by you today at 75th and evergreen?
                      Hmm...I don't think so....like what time? I wasn't driving the Accord at all today....There are a few new people modding Accords around the area i've noticed though
                      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Probably that then. All the accords I have seen are Pieces cept the one I saw so I assumed it was you.

Comment

Fuck the city of yakima and their stupid breed laws.

I'm gona have to give Suki up guys

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

word? Thats weak.

Comment

That sucks Joser
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Huh? Is She a Pit or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X