*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
    What coilovers did you have? What coilovers are you going for?

I love my Teins! Not harsh at all... great ride.
    sounds like you have TEIN basic dampers?

never had coilovers. had mushy TEIN S-techs & KYB GR2 shocks. i currently have Ksport full coilovers, and they are ridiculous. no way in hell id daily drive with these....

so back to the s-techs until i can save some money for what i have my eye on.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      sounds like you have TEIN basic dampers?

never had coilovers. had mushy TEIN S-techs & KYB GR2 shocks. i currently have Ksport full coilovers, and they are ridiculous. no way in hell id daily drive with these....

so back to the s-techs until i can save some money for what i have my eye on.
      Im able to give you about 3/4 of money for the s-techs so you can get what you got your eyes on

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
        Im able to give you about 3/4 of money for the s-techs so you can get what you got your eyes on

yeah ill be PM'ng you within the next couple days... no worries im just trying to source my coilovers and what not. actually gonna try to see if managment will let me open an account with a manufacturer...LOL!! thatd be sweet!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          yeah ill be PM'ng you within the next couple days... no worries im just trying to source my coilovers and what not. actually gonna try to see if managment will let me open an account with a manufacturer...LOL!! thatd be sweet!
          Alright... that would be sweet!!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

I tell ya what I wouldn't trade my tanabe sustec pro's for anything, I love the ride.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Boo for fucking snow!

I start work tomorrow at 7. I won't be out till about 9pm ish, so I hear.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                Boo for fucking snow!

snow in Yaks already....sweet!

sucks about ur shift tomorrow. ill be thinking about you on my day off. actually scratch that no i wont. LOL

Comment

Boo for fucking snow!

man I wish it would snow here. Snow=no school. Those hours are hella harsh though, where do you work?

Comment

Les Schwabs.

The first week of snow is the busiest week of the year.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Les Schwabs.

when the heck did u get that job???? no more cherries and strawberries?

Comment

Les Schwabs.

oh my, that will get you in shape asap! make sure you wear comfortable shoes lol
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I hate Les Scwab. Everyones always fuckin running around and shit...... CALM DOWN I just want tires.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Hahaha Zach....

They have pretty good service....some high ass prices though
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

discount tire direct.

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                                Hahaha Zach....

They have pretty good service....some high ass prices though

The one I have gone to on Evergreen way is hit and miss with me. sometimes their great other times I get shit on. Im kinda attached with my Kumhos though so that mean Ill be going to Discount.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X