Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
    Holy crap! Sorry to hear that.
    yeah ive been in a bad mood all day...that was not a fun experience!! ill never buy second hand parts froom an uknown person again. although most of those were necessary to have a working 5spd at the time.

yeah more money down the drain! the clutch MC was naaasty...brake fluid all over and oozing out of the seal on the interior side. ill post pics later. gotta go wrap thiings up and test drive her and look over everything again...
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Man, if I wasn't getting laid, I'd go help you tomorrow.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        Man, if I wasn't getting laid, I'd go help you tomorrow.
        Asshole.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Seam gimme a call tonight if you can.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

so i have spent the say replacing a bumper and hood on a friends 99 breeze well i get in there, have to replace the radiator support (have to order) bumper absorber. pass head light coolant hoses. this is why women should not be allowed to drive. i also hate domestic cars right now.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

hooray for my passanger radius rod coming apart from the front subframe!! lost the bushing/washer/metal sleeve/lock nut!!

wow that will throw things off!!! not sure how the hell that happened.......
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                hooray for my passanger radius rod coming apart from the front subframe!! lost the bushing/washer/metal sleeve/lock nut!! wow that will throw things off!!! not sure how the hell that happened.......
                Damn dood.....you seem to be having as much luck with cars as me lately

You think that happened when the coilovers were installed?
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Could be Karma.....
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    Could be Karma.....
                    Hey I've been cool as far as I know.....Sean on the other hand i'm not sure of LOL

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                      Hey I've been cool as far as I know.....Sean on the other hand i'm not sure of LOL

Your just so Mysterious, Geoff.....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

hooray for my passanger radius rod coming apart from the front subframe!! lost the bushing/washer/metal sleeve/lock nut!!

wow that will throw things off!!! not sure how the hell that happened.......

What the Hell?

Sorry to hear that man.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Well, my mom was at Safeway and the van's stereo got fucking stolen. This is the 3rd fucking time it has happened! ONLY to the van. My car nor my car's dad have ever been jacked, ever. I leave my windows down, deck face on, and unlocked all the time. Nothing ever happens to it.

My mom is the most cautious person ever. They broke the fucking window and stole the fucking stereo.

Bullshit man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                            Damn dood.....you seem to be having as much luck with cars as me lately

You think that happened when the coilovers were installed?

could very well be. the ride is HARSH! so harsh im tempted to go over everything to make sure its all snug.

either way the coilovers are coming off tomorrow morning.... ive got my eye on something less aggressive and more suitable for daily driving....

Karma? i wouldnt think so.... its just what happens with these 14+ year old cars. ive accepted it. fix one thing, 3 other things go. its fun.

Comment

could very well be. the ride is HARSH! so harsh im tempted to go over everything to make sure its all snug.

either way the coilovers are coming off tomorrow morning.... ive got my eye on something less aggressive and more suitable for daily driving....

Karma? i wouldnt think so.... its just what happens with these 14+ year old cars. ive accepted it. fix one thing, 3 other things go. its fun.
                              And after a while we'll all have Accords that have almost been completely restored hahahahahaha

Comment

What coilovers did you have? What coilovers are you going for?

I love my Teins! Not harsh at all... great ride.
                                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X