No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks man. Try to keep things peaceful as possible though. Otherwise they may just completely fuck your shit up to no end.

My neighbor was a heavy import scene guy. With a DA, EG and some others included a CRX. Anyways, some people scoped his car, figured out what parts were missing brought them with them and jacked his CRX. Stippred all the shit out and keyed it. So he was pissed, tracked the person down and got his wheels back, at least that's something, right? Anyways, they came back dented and destroyed his CRX, and smashed the window to his DA.

Moral is, don't fuck around with these guys. Maybe invest in some security!
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Stupid people
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Yeah. that was going to be next on my list. But all this other shit keeps on fucking BREAKING.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
          Yeah. that was going to be next on my list. But all this other shit keeps on fucking BREAKING.

oh the vicious cycle. its just the nature of owning such an old vehicle. its a constant love-hate relationship.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hello from Iraq...

whats going on my fellow tuners....well been out in the Desert for about 3 weeks now and am stuck in an airport with login facilities. so I thought I would throw a shout out. Mayeb send a pic or two up soon. Things are well and cant wait to come home to some meets. Later!

Drummer Steve
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

hey,, thanks for all that your doin over there. didnt even know you were sent over.... deff give a shout or some pics... doubt theres any accords over there... or any that are recognizable anymore...

Comment

Yeah there is this reall good deal on a 6 speed 2002 BMW 540i Sport package...
                I'm on my way to look at it...My cars front wheel is now LOCKED in PLACE.
                Hope to see you soon Steve!!!! Never really got the chance to talk to you much, you seemed like a really cool guy. Godspeed on your return trip. when you get here you can buy my car lol.

Comment

Karma's a BEEYOTCH

Remember I told you about my gf (of 2 1/2 years and mother of my child) leaving me in debt, taking my kid, and secretly already dating another guy?

Well, Karma's a beyotch:

She lost her job
                  She ran out of money
                  She put herself in debt
                  Her Carnie Lover skipped town
                  and her "new" car (mercury sable) crapped out on her

Twist: she wanted to come back to me after all that. I'm a wuss. I took her back. So now I have no more right to complain, since I volunteered for this role now. I just don't want another failed relationship with a mother of my child. I'm hoping I can nuture this with genuine love and support, and possibly breathe some life into this family.

after all this, if all else fails, at least I would have known I gave it everything I got before I scrapped it. Kinda like my CB7: My accord keeps crapping out on me, and I keep fixing it. I'm just a firm believer of not giving up so easily on things that can work if you fix this one thing...that goes for people and relationships as well. I'm not a glutton for punishment. I'm an optimist at heart.

Wish us luck, guys.
                  My Ride (Click here)

Comment

I'm a firm believer of this quote:

" Fool me once....Shame on YOU"

" Fool me twice....Shame on ME"

I guess its better for the kids.....but you can't change the way people act and how they are......but anyways good luck

Comment

Karma is a Bitch.

Like you said though, at least if it doesn't work out, you know it's not because YOU didn't try.

In the end it's up to you. Go for what feels right and makes you happy.

Hope the best for you and yours.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

camel spiders...

found this damn camel spider out in the middle of now where. They do exist now talk about creepy...

arachnaphobia and a half ladies and gentlemen. anyways I will be back in December.

Get some pics today of me in flight. Such a good time.
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          I'm a firm believer of this quote:

" Fool me once....Shame on YOU"

" Fool me twice....Shame on ME"

I guess its better for the kids.....but you can't change the way people act and how they are......but anyways good luck

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee .................. that says, fool me once, shame on ............................ shame on you. Fool me.....................you can't get fooled again" - Bush

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

OH I get it now.....took me awhile...shit

Comment

You added the "soulja boy" to your sig?

Comment

Working...
                                X