No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is NOT a pretty site for anyone who owns a honda. sorry to hear about that man! at least ur not giving up, and ur planning to rebuild it.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Join the club!

Comment

soo ******, i mean Joser,, u are still going to grace us w/ ur presence,,,,, right??? and i wouldnt be that suprized that the fucker broke on ya,,, i remember some Mexican bitch in your neighborhood yelling at you to slow down,,,, power take offs are generally not good on a Questionable t=belt... but i know you'll put it back together again,,, you dont give up and buy a new one like i do...
        and i really hope you are planing on waiting till your atleast 25 at the youngest to "tie the knot". just hate to see someone "renounce" their youth. cause "brother",,, soon as you get married its all time to grow up.... then kids come after the wedding bells...
        not busting your balls at all,,, you know i think your a good ***,, i mean guy....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
          soo ******, i mean Joser,,
          not busting your balls at all,,, you know i think your a good ***,, i mean guy....

BAHAHAHAHAHA! too many inside jokes......
          Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-26-2007, 10:26 PM.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hahah, fucking bastard.

yea, theres no way im giving up. I think im gona go ahead and drain the engine, then take off the head this week.

I will be at the meet.

and I wont be getting married till after shes 21(id be 22). I've spent a quarter of my life with this woman, and its all good and getting better. I wont have kids till after 25, thats for fucking sure. lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

atleast you have a general plan... bout both situations you are facing...
              but if im posting here, well then i need something to bitch about.....
              I HAVE NO F'N TIRES FOR MY 18'NS. means i gotta roll my dinky ass 17'ns... gosh im so f'n deprived.....

Comment

FUCK! the mother fucker sold the damn car without even getting back at me, joser knows what I"m taking about.

I"m getting really fuqqin pissed at the moment.

Comment

wow, thats fucking ***.

Comment

I love lamp....
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

shut up, at least your car is running.

Comment

mine isnt.....

Comment

yea, but you have the option to have it running or not. You can go spend less than 200 on a damn axle and install it. it could be up and running in less than 5 hours.

I on the other hand, have to spend lots of money to get my shit fixed.

hopefully, no internals got damaged.

But, im not gona risk it and only put a timing belt on. I'm gona get it home, take out the engine and start disassembling and doing lots of hw on which parts i will use.

gona clean the head up, take it apart and send it to get worked on. but that wont be till the end of summer for any engine work to actuall start. I gota save up.

Comment

my gf and I will also be looking for a car to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              yea, but you have the option to have it running or not. You can go spend less than 200 on a damn axle and install it. it could be up and running in less than 5 hours.

I on the other hand, have to spend lots of money to get my shit fixed.

hopefully, no internals got damaged.

But, im not gona risk it and only put a timing belt on. I'm gona get it home, take out the engine and start disassembling and doing lots of hw on which parts i will use.

gona clean the head up, take it apart and send it to get worked on. but that wont be till the end of summer for any engine work to actuall start. I gota save up.

HAHAHA thats why your not getting spark, brokeded timing belt!

And yes you can align your crank because there is a mark right behind the crank pulley...

you can also have your car running for less than 100, i bet there is no damage.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yea, but I dont even want to risk it. I'm in no rush to get the engine running, so I'll just start taking it apart.

Even without the timing belt, I should be getting spark still. so the timing belt is not the reason for the no spark.

I also dont have the tools to fix my car right now. I can do everything except take off the crank pulley. And that is NOT a one man task. The guys here at my shop are useless to me b/c they dont know shit about cars and are as helpful as Eli.

Comment

Working...
                                X