No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo.... shoulda ordered the apparently "special" gasket/hardware kit for the new cat-back exhaust.

went to install it in the slower hours at work.... and ummm... well its not gonna happen until the kit gets here. couldnt find a useful gasket in our inventory to fit....

gosh... another 2 days before it gets slapped on! oh well.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
      The 9th? What bastards! We need to kick it one day (maybe a small meet?) when you get back bro.
      Make it a weekday and lets involve some food type action...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
        Make it a weekday and lets involve some food type action...
        ok well how about on the 10th, 11th, or 12th? what works for you guys?

Main reason being one more Northwest Meet with my boosted car and its heading to Cali the night of the 12th. We could do it on the 12th and then I could head out from there!

But we shall see who can show up and when! Lemme know!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
          ok well how about on the 10th, 11th, or 12th? what works for you guys?

Main reason being one more Northwest Meet with my boosted car and its heading to Cali the night of the 12th. We could do it on the 12th and then I could head out from there!

But we shall see who can show up and when! Lemme know!
          The 12th works well for me.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

6:30?, on the 12th?
            Where we eatin?
            I get off at 5:00 or so...

Comment

Up to Steve, we can do Red Robin, Tony Romas, Burgermaster, McDonalds, Booger queen....... doesn't matter.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Up to Steve, we can do Red Robin, Tony Romas, Burgermaster, McDonalds, Booger queen....... doesn't matter.

count me in! i want another run at that boosted car.... lol
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  count me in! i want another run at that boosted car.... lol
                  Redemption eh? I'll just hang back and monitor the situation.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

Redemption eh? I'll just hang back and monitor the situation.

hahaha if i left him go to 2nd gear and me in 2nd...yeah he walks away. me in 2nd him in 3rd from a roll was always a diff story with my 1/2 end in front.

lol. his car is fast......

you can play with the big boys now...ur putting down a whole lot more than you were AND your gearing is MUCH more aggressive.

Comment

Whatever, I spin top end of 1st and low end of second and still have torque steer to the left. I actually want to run you to see how bad you walk me now that I am manual.

I shall see. (brake light of a Civic and a boosted accord probably)
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

im bitching

i did my valve cover today
                        and jumped the gun probably
                        but it didnt turn out how i really wanted it to
                        im not very happy with it
                        but it will work for now

Comment

Whatever, I spin top end of 1st and low end of second and still have torque steer to the left. I actually want to run you to see how bad you walk me now that I am manual.

I shall see. (brake light of a Civic and a boosted accord probably)
                          ur throwin down 150-160whp? id say ur gonna be pretty neck n neck with me..... u make power earlier than i..have about the same torque, fairly aggressive gearing, near same weight....

im prolly throwin down mid 170s- low 180s whp (if im lucky).

we shall see indeed....

Comment

so basically

you gentlemen are telling me I need to get my clutch in immediately when I get back to break it in before the 12th, because I need to run with a broke in clutch by the time we meet up?

YA remember sean I need a clutch, you killed my oem! Damn civics!
                            Im pretty excited to see what your ride can do alex. That thing is a beast and glad you went manual.

Keep in mind you have more mouths to feed than I do! So I give you props!

And Sean will your civic is just freakin clean, I love it and cant wait until you get those new wheels!

Anyways gentlemen Im headed out of this country to return to the good ole USA. Im excited and my cars are awaiting new products as well. Including CB7Tuner Hoodie/T shirt/Ballcap/Calendar!

Ya Im addicted! Thats my bitch. Not to bad! Im excited havent been home in over 3 months! See ya cool mo fos soon!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Well I for one cant wait to see you mayne!
                              And I wish you a safe journey man

Comment

how is a spark plug cover bolt on backorder?
                                i think your pullin my leg sean

Comment

Working...
                                X