*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom
    Yeah Nick I was there most of the day... funny shit most of the day, the people I was with were getting blitzed in more than one way lloooolll...
    Yeah my friend Alex said he knew a guy who was going to run him with a K swapped 4 dour DB....BTW Nick, did you see the LOUD gold Integra? That one. lol.
    Also did you see the Blue teg with Gold wheels that was fast as balls? My other homie Alex's car lolz...ALOT of my friends where running lol..sure did make me feel lod though, not being able to put down my own brand of 15 sec run....
    lol. I got a video of that gold integra and a pic or video of the blue one. They were fast. I really liked that Jeep with the wheelie bar, seen it run barrels before on a dirt track.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

You need to move dude....seriously thats what you get for living in Parkland lol

Comment

Can i see the video of my old car running the 15.0?? Id like a good laugh...

and to see if anything changed...
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Are ur videos postable? I want to see my friends Tegs run!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            Can i see the video of my old car running the 15.0?? Id like a good laugh...

and to see if anything changed...
            Originally posted by zack_odom
            Are ur videos postable? I want to see my friends Tegs run!
            In media thread.

Comment

dont see it anywhere...
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                dont see it anywhere...
                sorry thought it would upload sooner that it has. will be up shortly.

Comment

its up now i just watched it

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

My friend Brian is so f'n slow in his RHD CTR lol...

Comment

UPDATE: Stolen Plate

Well, got a call from Lakewood PD today. They recovered my stolen plate and said I could go fill out a property request form to get it back.

I guess that might be good news if it means they caught the thief and/or recovered the stolen car they put my plate on.

BUT....

what the hell am I suppossed to do with my "recovered" plate? I already had to go and buy a new set of plates. Can I return my new plates and get a refund and just use my old "recovered" plate again? I don't think so. I could go through the trouble to small claims the loss and make the b-stard pay me back for having to buy new plates, but is this worth it? Probably not. Should probably just take it as a loss and count my blessings.

But I wish I could make the bastard pay though.

Oh yeah, and someone slashed my tire on my Ford Aspire. I had to buy a new tire today too. Grrr!
                      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Why do you own a ford Aspire?
                        I'm sorry someone hurt it...But those cars tend to "Inspire"
                        Anger lol...

Comment

ugh $73 ticket for no front plate
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

ouch. They may not look good on the front of cars but rules are rules. I kept mine in the stock spot to keep that from happening.

Comment

it doesnt look too bad off to the side and really low to the ground
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                                it doesnt look too bad off to the side and really low to the ground
                                i disagree. if your gonna have a plate, put it in the correct mounting position. just IMO it looks better, and not so 1999.

Comment

Working...
                                X