Clear All

aha
    im always kidding ;D
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
      I hope you were kidding.
      lol, this kid goes to our school. Any smack talking can be settled in person so don't worry about scaring him away or anything. Internet is too serious..

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        lol, this kid goes to our school. Any smack talking can be settled in person so don't worry about scaring him away or anything. Internet is too serious..
        x2 man, i almost never take the internet serious.
        and yeh, i've kinda known him since kintergarden so dont worry ;]
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

IT IS SERIOUS DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! j/k

It's all good. I have no issues. Just had to throw that out.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Ya I could see the concern if this was some internet person I'd never met and we decide to start bashin,lol. That would look alitle harsh.

Comment

So this kid is a ricer?
              freakin tool...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                So this kid is a ricer?
                freakin tool...
                No, he just doesn't know very much about cars and the theory behind them. Hes not a complete ricer from what I've seen, but he is a noob,lol.

Comment

Drive By Wire is pissing me off!

1000 for a painted Mugen front lip is ridiculous

i wanted to order the Mugen front grille, but shit is on B/O status right now.

my bag of *New* Doritos (sweet & spicy chili) taste like crap!

GruppeM is taking way too long to make that shit 4 me!

i want a comptech s/c! like yesterday! ( cant believe i said that)
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

No, he just doesn't know very much about cars and the theory behind them. Hes not a complete ricer from what I've seen, but he is a noob,lol.
                    ahhahahha lolz..Well everyone is a n00b at some point right?

Comment

i know i am!
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

Do it! You'll love it.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          Drive By Wire is pissing me off!

1000 for a painted Mugen front lip is ridiculous

i wanted to order the Mugen front grille, but shit is on B/O status right now.

my bag of *New* Doritos (sweet & spicy chili) taste like crap!

GruppeM is taking way too long to make that shit 4 me!

You should get another quote on the Mugen lip, it shouldnt be that much paint it.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                            You should get another quote on the Mugen lip, it shouldnt be that much paint it.
                            ive had 3 quotes already... all over 300. it wouldnt be that much IF you didnt have to take the side strakes off... they cant spray paint down there.... which means drilling out the rivets, take off the adhesive 3M tape and redoing everything +paint.

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                            Do it! You'll love it.
                            you know, its already a set plan i decided last week. Ive already started saving! 3500 is a lot though...
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                              i know i am!

that you are lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

haha.
                                yeh, i wont deny it..
                                i juss started not too long ago =D

and unfortunately i dont have a job =/
                                so i cant really do much.. =[
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Working...
                                X