*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    Well got the *OFFICIAL* word that my old accord, sold no more than 6 days ago...is already ruined.

i guess the tech's kid (19) blew up the transmission and apparently bent some valves as it barely idles and stays running. no to mention that it cant move or engage any gears.

kinda sad to hear, kinda pissed...BUT glad its out of my hands. just kinda sucks to hear your hard work being destroyed because of stupidity.
    Stupid ass kids LOL....sorry to hear that about "your" car Sean....tell him you'll swoop it back up for a grand The kid won't ever appreciate that car cuz its handed to him...prolly trying to go out and race people with it because he wanted to look "cool"....
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

That had to hurt! I am sorry to hear that Sean.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

2nd and 90 is no good! Sucks dude.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

morons...

i always liked your car, was very clean..still copnsidering the rear fog lamp on mine....mine is just never gunna be that clean, especially now that I am doing all the work to the EX.

Sorry bro, but your right, no longer your problemo!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            HAHAHA i should, but i think they are gonna attempt to replace whatever is broken. i kinda laughed and said "have fun".

from the talk i overheard it was definately "showing off/racing" and i heard something about a mishift nearing 90? attempting to go into 4th but back into 2nd it went.... i didnt really wanna hear about the thrashing of my car or my ex car, lol so i walked away.
            LOL...geez what idiots. If he did that he should expect some bent valves as well as the whole tranny thing you stated. I know its still gotta piss you off to see that happen....i'd be pissed that someone didn't appreciate it after I let it go. But what can ya do...outta your hands....all you can do is laugh at them for being dipshits and trying to fit in with most of the other idiots out there hahaha.

When he finds out how much everything is going to be maybe he'll sell it cheap or part it out...then I can get the RS*R Stay on it and see what happens....

Comment

Bent a control arm yesterday

I was turning and the car just slid. Hit a curb going about 20-25mph. It made the wheel get push back to the back part of the fender, about a 2 inch space between the tire and the mudflap. It sucks, I was lucky my house wasnt far away, just babied it home. Already have a new control arm to put in.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

fuck ya'll im having a BADASS DAY

lolololol

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

I hit a deer last night on my way home from work. It was dark, snowing and i was going about 25-30. Deer hit my left fender, rolled onto my hood, onto the windshield, back to the hood and off to the left to the ground. It happened so fast. I dont think i killed it so i didnt stop and check. There was a little drool from the deer on my windshield and some hair stuck between my corner lights. Dented up my fender pretty good and cracked my luckystar grill just a lil... I was going to take it off earlier in the day, but never got to it...

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DEER!
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

oh shit that sucks charlie!
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Stupid people bitchin and moanin' all the time.....World doesn't revolve around YOU

Comment

Psssh....

Is it Spring yet???

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          Psssh....

Is it Spring yet???
                          No shit. It's needs to get here.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i aint been able to wash my lil girr in over a month!!!! complete waste of time.... just gets filthy with in 5 miles

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                              i aint been able to wash my lil girr in over a month!!!! complete waste of time.... just gets filthy with in 5 miles
                              @ least your car isnt white! my car is now back to the ROSEWOOD BROWN look! bahaha!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

cory/blackice

hey bro your pm box is full just let me know when you got time anytime after 5pm on thirsday...

I would like to have those lights in by this weekend.

Thanx.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X