*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aarrrggghhh!

Im debating on purchasing a 341k miles 91 4dr lx for REAL cheap and trying to fix it and flip it... Only thing wrong with it as i know of right now is the clutch going out... Maroon body; perfect shape, tan Int; perfect shape. Im going to go look at it in person and drive it this weekend or possibly tonight.
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

anyone want to help me replace my o ring gaskets and my valve cover gasket I really need some help
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Pay my gas and food and I'm there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

where are you joser?
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

crackima

Comment

blah!

It runs, but it feels like it has as much torque as my hatch. I drove it around for a good half an hour today. Besides the timing issue, it runs flawlessly. No weird noises, leaks or anything.

It does throw a code 6, but that's because the stupid sensor broke off from the head. That's a super easy fix that will be taken care of on Monday.

I wish I had an adjustable cam gear right about now tho. I swear, I did the timing like 4 times last night, AFTER it was running. I just can't get it right. I think this time I'll put the cam just a bit forward so it'll be perfect, or less retarded at least.

It's about 3 teeth retarded right now.

I seriously feel like I have a b16 in my car. it starts flying after 4.5k. It even wants to pull past 6k but the stupid pt3 won't let it.

Comment

does anybody want my car? im fucking sick of it. sticky throttle, wierd alignment ruined my good tires...im just sick of it. i'll sell it to whoever wants it.

Comment

How much? My brother is looking for a car.

Comment

well it has a couple problems. sticky throttle, grind in 3rd at high r's, and the front and passenger side motor mounts are shot.

Comment

how much?

mounts are an easy fix. tranny can be replaced in the future if its that much of a problem But my brother doesn't even care much about racing, so I doubt he'll take it high. and the sticky throttle...wd-40?

Comment

I'm a bitch today hahaha

No but seriously a couple things:

This summer has been weak in terms of weather and i'm really hoping some hot weather gets pulled outta somewhere before we go back to 7 months of hibernation and gettin' pissed on constantly.

Second:

Went down to Seattle clubs last night and it was just a reminder why I don't go down much at all anymore.....soooo many douche bag people that are trying to impress gawd knows who....Lots of cute girls from time to time but pretty much a cock tease or money hungry....but I guess it is what it is...maybe i'm just getting too old
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          No but seriously a couple things:

This summer has been weak in terms of weather and i'm really hoping some hot weather gets pulled outta somewhere before we go back to 7 months of hibernation and gettin' pissed on constantly.

Second:

Went down to Seattle clubs last night and it was just a reminder why I don't go down much at all anymore.....soooo many douche bag people that are trying to impress gawd knows who....Lots of cute girls from time to time but pretty much a cock tease or money hungry....but I guess it is what it is...maybe i'm just getting too old

X2! on both things you are bitching about. HAHA! so true about seattle "clubs". its not my scene, thats for sure.

next week looks to be alright for good weather. i believe its gonna be one of the last weeks though...hooray for FALL/WINTER, not!
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

so apparently...

my drivers license was suspended and I did not know it, so I got pulled over for allegedly not using my turn signals...cop said it was suspended, and go figure there I am surprised...he couldnt tell me what it was for except it happened in California 3 yrs ago. so now I gotta go figure out that drama!

later!

Steve
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Dayam

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              crackima
                              So far away! My gf's from there. I've had my fair share of long commutes back and forth to the rez. One time I was driving at night through the PASS (stupid me) and I freakin hit a giant elk in the BUTT at about 60mph! (I was driving a Ford Aspire at the time). Mangled up my hood pretty good, but amazingly the elk just got up and walked away. Interestingly enough, after my Aspire crapped out on me not too long after that accident, that's what led me to buying my CB.

So if it weren't for crackima, I wouldn't be driving my Accord right now.

I hate that commute, even if you don't take the pass. Too long. And the last trip there was a pain in the butt.....literally! (at least for the Elk)

Man, if I'm ever up there I'll have to look you up.

Wish you were closer then you could help me do my O rings and valve seals.
                              My Ride (Click here)

Comment

It's not that bad.

I swear, all you western people whine too much about driving two damn hours!

Try 8+!

Comment

Working...
                                X