• Show
Clear All

surprised you took the time to type that with your hand the way it is..ouch

Sorry to hear about that bro. No Bueno

Hope things get better for you real soon... aloe vera

Beer

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

typed one handed lol. other hand wrapped up.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

installed a new alternator and new distrubitor..Now tach. dies when i put car in reverse.. and everything electrical is weak as hell.. HIDs wont even warm up. FML

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

C
          Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
          installed a new alternator and new distrubitor..Now tach. dies when i put car in reverse.. and everything electrical is weak as hell.. HIDs wont even warm up. FML
          Check your grounds

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Checked bothe the main ground under the thermostat and the engine harness ground on the pass side kick panel... I dont really kno what else to do besides replacing the alt, dist, or the wiring harness itself

8 Accords so far:

Comment

check the connections to the ECU. check ALL connections to everything.
              Ive had to this before and thats how my problem was solved....

Comment

Gotcha.. well ill check them but i really wasnt messin with the ecu or anything.. Ill try to see if there are any codes stored and reset them just in case

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yeah it cant hurt to check it all lol

Comment

Well turned out that brand new alternator i bought was garbage.. I tested that one and compared it to my original one at work.. Turns out it wasnt puttin out anymore then 10amps and my old alt was at a strong 14-15a.

So im just gonna replace the brushes in the original alt and call that good. Hope this solves my problem! That damn bad alt drained my optima too but i got that all charged back up.. Round 2 of diag begins tonight hopefully

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Driving to work today my Timing belt fried up. the nut fell off the tension-er. FML. Passed on work today to fix it luckily the valves went bent. then the radiator started leaking. So it was a shitty day.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                      Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

the new radiator looks good in there and know there is one less thing to brake now

Comment

and that hood is a life saver

Comment

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

*sigh

my ride

Comment

that meet was good other then my motor start knocking halfway to ihop
                                i guess that is what happens when u try and keep up with a h22 haha

Comment

Working...
                                X