Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    WTF is that doing in herE?
    Maybe they're old and not happy about it lol.

Comment

Just got laid off today, after working at the place for 2 1/2 years and increasing annual gross sells by 300k good times for me.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
        Maybe they're old and not happy about it lol.
        Wait......What was that about old people? I didn't quite hear you.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
          Just got laid off today, after working at the place for 2 1/2 years and increasing annual gross sells by 300k good times for me.
          Sorry to hear that mike, i really am! i hope you're able to bounce back.

Its the sad truth these days....NOBODY is safe. We had to close down our used car side completely (shut power off)...now its just a holding for inventory. We cut employees in 1/2.

I go to my job on a day to day basis.... pretty stressful, but the auto industry is BAD right now.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yep it sucks, real harsh reality of the world right now. I'll be able to bounce back, more than likely i'll ride the unemployment train and start school back up. I'm past my financial aid 2 year wait so I should be able to get my full ride again. Who know's. Two days down I guess.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Whistle at 3/4 throttle, weird ass sound when I put the clutch in ( like when you rub 2 pieces of sheet metal together), leaking oil from my dizzy, my intake NEVER wants to stay on , my fans come on sometimes (almost over heated twice), my window still doesn't roll up straight, and my trunk is still crooked!

Not really bitching, just venting.

I love her though, really I do.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Posts moved to chat.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Fucking shithole piece of shit. I just fucking finished my fucking swap and guess fucking what? A fucking blown fucking head fucking gasket. Zack's accord was the shittiest piece of shit ever. I've replaced so many damned parts on this car and yet it still isn't done.

So who has an F22 I can buy off them on the cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by xpressive View Post
                    Fucking shithole piece of shit. I just fucking finished my fucking swap and guess fucking what? A fucking blown fucking head fucking gasket. Zack's accord was the shittiest piece of shit ever. I've replaced so many damned parts on this car and yet it still isn't done.

word yo...

Frost White 1991 LX

Comment

lol dont talk shit about the accord just cause you didnt put a head gasket on it

Comment

no, no, it was a piece of shit

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        lol dont talk shit about the accord just cause you didnt put a head gasket on it

Frost White 1991 LX

Comment

7-Fucking's? I don't think I have EVER seen that many before. WOW!

Sorry to hear that. I still have those fender liners for you. Free of course.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by irkage View Post
                            no, no, it was a piece of shit
                            haha ok
                            as long as its settled

Comment

So anyone have an F22 laying around? It would be a great help at this time.. I assure you I can help you when the time arises. If I didn't give a shit about the CB, it'd be in the junkyard by now.

I really hope Zack didn't know it had a blown headgasket cause that would be a bitch move. I don't care if the car didn't come with a motor. It would have been better than the situation I'm in. I just put a lot of money and time into getting the accord up and running so that I could actually enjoy it. Imagine how it felt to finally start it up. It was truly a happy moment. It was only 5 minutes later that the motor was starting to stutter and smoke. Once I checked the dipstick, I knew it was game over. Milky oil = sad panda.

Someone save this car from being a victim of a junkyard near you.
                              Last edited by xpressive; 04-28-2009, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xpressive View Post

Hey dude. I texted you and tols you I had a new headgasket for that motor.
                                Dont you fucking dare tell me my car was piece of shit. you got it for 500$
                                I put my heart and fucking SOUL into that car. YOU never called me for help.
                                YOU never followed through on contacting people whos info YOU asked me for.
                                Dont you fucking come on here and bad mouth me and ruin my reputation over stuff you didnt do!

I mean how many fucking times do I have to offer to help you richard?
                                HMM? I thikn I have offered both my phone number and numbers of my firends who have parts. YOU NEVER CALLED ANY OF THEM!
                                To this day I miss that car. I would give almost anything to work on it with you. You do not get to do this.
                                I hooked you up, I was feeling sad to see my car like that. I cant imagine why you have had to replace all this things. I mean WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY CAR?
                                It ran fine. I drove it from SEattle to Canada to OREGON. THREE FUCKING TIMES.
                                I put over 40k on that car. in a year. I replaced EVERYTHING. except the motor. which went.
                                when I had just lost my job, and ran out of money. I had to live man!
                                I'll still help you I dont even care. I want to see that car running.
                                Last edited by zack_odom; 04-28-2009, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X