No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well when I have to pay other people to do my shit I expect it done right or atleast as good as I would do it. They fucking painted my front and rear lip and since my sideskirts wern't on the car to get it painted it will look fugly with them not painted. That and the color doesn't look the same, and it needs to be buffed hardcore. Pretty bad orange peel.

Comment

its maaco.
      kick em in the nuts
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I had to leave because I swear I was gonna punch the dude in his face. He said they could paint the lips flat black(fuck that that doesn't look like oem and thats what I wanted). And they were saying the paint was the right color though I'm almost certain it isn't. They said wait till its in the sunlight. I know my car, and it's color. then when I asked about getting it buffed since they fucked up he said they wouldn't. So I left before I fucking killed him.

Comment

not to add negativity..but it IS maaco and they are pretty well known for doing crap work. Thats why they are soo affordable, hell they prolly painted the lips cuz it was too much work to take them off or tape em up... LOL just shot everything at once.

secondly... do NOT have them buff the car. you think the paint looks bad now.....

anyhow...i coulda recommended a guy from our body shop to paint ur car for ya. Does amazing work and always hooks it up on the price. too late for that i guess...
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
            I had to leave because I swear I was gonna punch the dude in his face. He said they could paint the lips flat black(fuck that that doesn't look like oem and thats what I wanted). And they were saying the paint was the right color though I'm almost certain it isn't. They said wait till its in the sunlight. I know my car, and it's color. then when I asked about getting it buffed since they fucked up he said they wouldn't. So I left before I fucking killed him.
            tell them to fix it
            or threaten them (idk with what)
            but my friends dad took his camero back 4 times
            untill he was satisfied

Comment

macco sucks. i got a jeep painted there back in 2003. horrible quality, horrible tape/prep job. over spray. paint flaked off easily with finger nail. sucked teh ball sacks
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                its maaco.
                kick em in the nuts
                ROLF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Comment

fuck me...

Comment

fuck me...
                    Well, not with that attitude! j/k

Still pissed about the paint I take it?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post

ahaha i was gonna say something similar

hope u get this shit straightened out jon thats some bs there.. those places are pretty scandalous

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post

haha nice. Paint job ain't too bad. I was pretty heated the other day about it but I guess unless you do it yourself, you can't expect it to be perfect.

Comment

haha nice. Paint job ain't too bad. I was pretty heated the other day about it but I guess unless you do it yourself, you can't expect it to be perfect.
                          yes you can
                          take it back and tell those sons of bitches to fix it

Comment

I had my civic painted at Maaco a few years back. This first time they did it there was a few finger prints in the clear coat and some runs in the paint. I told them to redo it, they did. Second time it looked great. I use to show the car and when people asked who did I told them Maaco and they would be like "no frickin way". Just tell them you aren't happy with it and to redo it.

Comment

I work seven days a week 10 hours a day covering three positions at the same job...this sucks!

Comment

I need to start working badly, want to get things for the cb so I can finish it for now.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X