No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the eff can't the color that came out of the can match the effing lid?!?! On the fireworks note we got to light off all of our stuff without any problems. Gotta love Ravensdale, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Corban Dallas View Post
      Why the eff can't the color that came out of the can match the effing lid?!?! On the fireworks note we got to light off all of our stuff without any problems. Gotta love Ravensdale, lol.
      ya no ones gonna give you shit out there. I used to work out there once in a while, well there and Hobart

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Fucking 8 year olds and Halo 3. Little bastard keeps spawn killing me and I can't unplug his controller because it's wireless!

At least I can still own his ass in Super Mario Brothers.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
          don't remember, but do the honda tstats have the little jiggler valve on em? its supposed to face up and bleed any air in the system through the tstat....got the bubbles out with the bleed valve also i assume.
          Ours do have that bleed valve on the tstat.

Also, open up the breather valve ontop of the tstat housing and see if theres any coolant flowing through.

Fuck it, or just take out your tstat and see if it still over heats.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Werd to that....

Comment

Selling My car. 700$.

Comment

fuck my life and fuck my future.
                i have no idea how i lived like this before..
                i need shit to do during the day.
                =/

gaaaaaah i need a fucking job.
                fuck.

fuck fuckity mc-fuck-fuck.
                fack me.

[/rant]
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

go apply at lowes or some place I doubt you are trying really hard enough to get a job. I know when I didn't have one for a while I didn't try hardly at all and I am glad I have one now. but you really should try harder to get a job.
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

i cant even apply at lowes, i've tried.
                    im not 18 yet..

but i've already graduated.
                    fuck employment rules
                    aargle fucking baargle,
                    imma play some CSS and shoot some noobs in the face now, BBL.

EDIT: if anybody wants to join me, lemme know i'll get you my steam ID
                    edit: or xfire if you have it, that works too
                    Last edited by Father Time; 07-07-2008, 10:56 AM. Reason: PM'd
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Help!

clutch is sticking almost to the ground and wont go into gear all the time....

Master Cylinder or Slave Cylinder?
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                        clutch is sticking almost to the ground and wont go into gear all the time....

Master Cylinder or Slave Cylinder?
                        check the master cyl for a leaking boot in the interior of the car. if its damp, thats a sign of a poopy MS.

doesnt necessarily have to have a dripping fluid leak, but dampness around the rubber cover.Still means that fluid is getting by the internal piston and not enough fluid is being pushed to the slave. Could be a combination of the 2 also....

just a thought.

Sean
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

thanks man

edit...not damp at all...
                          Last edited by Charliehstle209; 07-08-2008, 09:43 PM.
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I'm sad... To the point of crying. I just sold my CB for 500$

And keith, you sure do have some hawt chix on ur crunchyroll fucker...
                            Whats that song?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              I'm sad... To the point of crying. I just sold my CB for 500$

And keith, you sure do have some hawt chix on ur crunchyroll fucker...
                              Whats that song?
                              ouch... ouch. Gonna be tough to let it go I'm sure. Go get some icecream and your favorite movie and forget about it,lol.

Comment

Fuck a movie. I got a fifth of jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X