Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what did they say? Did they go for it?
    [/url]

Comment

So I saw this real nice white 4 door accord pumping gas at the chevron in issaquah on front street I omost stopped but I don't think it was colen its late as hell....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Nah broski wasn't me. Was it modified at all? I never see modded accords around issaquah

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
          Nah broski wasn't me. Was it modified at all? I never see modded accords around issaquah
          I saw a modded CB7 at Home Depot in Issaquah on Sunday. It looked very familiar though, like maybe i had seen it on here.....
          "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Damn what's with all the cb7 homies rolling through Issaquah and not giving me a shoutski lol? I thought nobody was out this way.

Comment

Damn what's with all the cb7 homies rolling through Issaquah and not giving me a shoutski lol? I thought nobody was out this way.
              I live about 25 minutes east out by Carnation/Duvall. I am always in the area!!

Comment

Drive by the Home Depot in Omak on almost any day of the week and you'll see a white, slammed CB sittin on some 17 inch rims. Car looks pretty fucking dope. I wanna stop and talk to the guy, but, when I get to his car, he's never around oh wait, that's my car... haha! The sun is cooking my brain!

Comment

Yah it had tinted windows rims was lowered..... it was 1130ish at night mabe you need to do some late night cruiseing....

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                  I saw a modded CB7 at Home Depot in Issaquah on Sunday. It looked very familiar though, like maybe i had seen it on here.....
                  Two bad it wasn't Lowes ruger works at Lowes issaquah....

I keep trying to steal his cars but he's never there when I'm there.
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

My brother and I were just tinkering with the stereo in his Mazda truck, he has a Memphis 1000d going to 3 flat piston PPI 12's. With his Epic160 on the dash, his truck hit 150db. He hits 143-145 all the time. That shit is SO loud. Makes me want an extended cab truck to load with bass.

Comment

I live about 25 minutes east out by Carnation/Duvall. I am always in the area!!
                      Well cool beans man. I actually live up the hill in Sammamish so Carnation is just a stones throw away for me.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post

True that. And don't worry steve, I keep a lookout for you in your parking lot sweeper! You try and steal my car and I will have to bring out the forklift and it's on!

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post

I stop there every once in awhile as well, if i see his car there, i will turn in his mirrors and pull up his wipers so he knows i was there with intent of messing with him.

Comment

True that. And don't worry steve, I keep a lookout for you in your parking lot sweeper! You try and steal my car and I will have to bring out the forklift and it's on!
                          Wait are you the guy who helps people load the retaining wall bricks into their cars?

Comment

Wait are you the guy who helps people load the retaining wall bricks into their cars?
                            Well yes, I have been known to be that guy on several occasions

But lots of people help with loadouts..

Comment

That's what I do as well, load outs/lot attendant. I wish I was paid by weight or number of items I've loaded, I'd be paid.

Comment

Well yes, I have been known to be that guy on several occasions

But lots of people help with loadouts..
                                HAHA I was in there a month ago and bought 10 of the 65lbs retaining wall bricks. Got tired of waiting for my help so I loaded them up in my truck and right when I finished the helper got there, looked at my receipt, counted the bricks in my truck and laughed and walked back inside. It would be funny if that was you (and a small world)

Comment

Working...
                                X