X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
    is it?

Scroll through and you can actually read the change in mentallity in this thread. I should really start to actually mod this thread now as it is now full of sex and shit coming out of another's dick and what not. For the most part no one wants to here that shit.

Start an off topic thread about that shit in the off topic section and go see a fucking doctor.

Seriously.
    Not sure if thats common tho..Honestly. I hated on portland for a minute...
    And then what? not much happened after that...Its a chat thread for fucks sake. not a omg lets all be nice and talk like we are in church thread...

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
      should have a meet after the holidays!!! looks pretty long just waiting for one....someone should schedule!!
      I think it's a good idea. I'll be leaving for Arizona for a year and a half in February/March so it would be a nice way to leave the area for a while

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        Not sure if thats common tho..Honestly. I hated on portland for a minute...
        And then what? not much happened after that...Its a chat thread for fucks sake. not a omg lets all be nice and talk like we are in church thread...

Hating on Portland wasn't what I meant nor am I talking about turning this into a church thread either.

There is quite a few posts that honestly could have gone without posting. I was kind of hoping it would just kind fizzle out but they did not. That is what I am talking about.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

haha

be nice to eachother thread
          Last edited by joekt; 12-08-2010, 01:05 PM.

my ride

Comment

Let's start off with a nice, big, non homo group hug

Comment

Well okay here I go....

Comment

Comment

So the kid that got my red cb7 in trade for my 99 accord, is now selling it on craigslist. No big deal, till I read the posting!!!!! He's making it sound like he built that car from ground up!!!! That pissed me off. Then states that the motor is solid w no problems. What a fuck!!!!! He has no fucking clue on how to build a clean cb7!!!!! He has no idea as to the extent that I went to, to make that car what it became!!!! When I got it, it was bone stock, w a blown fucking motor! I hate people that take credit when it's clearly not due. He wants $4000.00 or a Toyota pick up. Fuck him!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                    So the kid that got my red cb7 in trade for my 99 accord, is now selling it on craigslist. No big deal, till I read the posting!!!!! He's making it sound like he built that car from ground up!!!! That pissed me off. Then states that the motor is solid w no problems. What a fuck!!!!! He has no fucking clue on how to build a clean cb7!!!!! He has no idea as to the extent that I went to, to make that car what it became!!!! When I got it, it was bone stock, w a blown fucking motor! I hate people that take credit when it's clearly not due. He wants $4000.00 or a Toyota pick up. Fuck him!!!!!!!!
                    Damn dude sorry to hear about that. I actually stumbled across that car last night on CL. It is the dark maroon one right? You did a really good job on that car. Just reading it last night I thought the guy sounded like a flake. But what can you do Hopefully karma will someday kick that kid in the ass.

Comment

Yeah, that's my old cb7. Looks a lil different now. Valve cover was a gorgeous red, now it's gold. And I kept my 18tns. I cought a little guff from the board when I got rid of Crickett. If you search, you can find a few pics of her.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                        I cought a little guff from the board when I got rid of Crickett. If you search, you can find a few pics of her.
                        That's because it was done very neat and clean. It was one of my favorites on this board. But.....

All things must end......out of the fire and ashes, let's see what this new one you have will be.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Well that is rather shmexy

Wish my car looked that good.

Comment

what is this SEI he keeps mentioning that all the parts are from..?
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

ewwwww, that pic is when it was on monster 40 series tires!!!!! looked way better on 30 series.....

but the "sei" he's talking about is,,, when i bought that silver 91 sei, and used some of the interior, door panels, belts, piller plastics, etc... thats when i did the color swap on the interior. (that he did not do) and the 92-93 sei trunk lid swap. (all it is, is an sei spoiler) he prolly couldnt even tell you if it was a coupe or sedan trunk lid, i bet. either way, Sean went thru roughly the same thing when that kid bought his cb7, and tried taking credit for the massive work done to it.

funny if the next owner joins our "boards" and starts boasting about what a "cool whip" he built.... i'd unload on him or her, i have photo proof of Cricketts progression....

Comment

its what im forced to drive on nice days now..... its not bad, not good... its a project....

Comment

Working...
                                X